- IMMEDIATE START!!! APPLY NOW!!! FLEXIBLE WORKING ARRANGEMENTS!
- FULL-TIME, PART-TIME + CASUAL OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE
- NORTH BONDI | SOUTH BONDI + MORE
Woods & Co Recruitment are on the hunt for energetic, eager, and hungry riders to join the MILKRUN team TODAY! If you have a positive can-do attitude and this sounds like you, read on and APPLY!
To be a part of this exciting opportunity you must have experience riding a bike or the willingness to learn (e-bike & kit supplied). Short trips and having fun in the sun, whilst doing your job, is what it's all about.
What's in it for you?
- Hourly rates of $26 - $30 + Super p/hr, or $50 - $55k + Super per annum
- Full-time, part-time & casual positions available
- Flexible working hours + arrangements
- A place that genuinely cares and offers stability
- Locations all across Sydney
- Immediate start
- Work outdoors and hang out with the team indoors (breakout rooms)
- The money is great, but the benefits are unmatched
- Annual + personal leave, insurance, physio, and grocery discounts
- Environmentally friendly e-bike provided + kit
- Be a part of a rapidly expanding e-commerce start-up with some serious backing
- Realistic career progression & growth
- Excellent company culture
What do you do?
- Deliver top-shelf groceries on a company-provided e-bike
- Crush goals through meeting and exceeding the 10-minute delivery goals
- Be the face and energy of vibrant new e-commerce hubs
- Deliver admirable customer service to everyone on your path
- Be able to work cohesively in a team, as well as autonomously
What do you need?
- Working rights in Australia
- Current Responsible Serving of Alcohol
- Proficient communication skills
- A can-do attitude
- Availability to start almost immediately or in the coming months
- Delivery and/or bike riding experience is a bonus ++
- Customer Service
- Driving, Riding and/or Delivery
If you're an individual who loves the Sydney streets and summer air, join a team that will help build the best version of you!
We are interviewing immediately. For a confidential discussion or to find out more about this position please call Julia Chirkin on 0407 891 695 or email [email protected]
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- You will only be contacted if you are shortlisted and meet the above requirements.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Graduate Opportunities | Multiple Locations in Sydney | Base plus commission / bonus Your new company Hays is recognised as the leading recruitment agency across the globe. We work with the bi [...]
- Influence business development strategies & lead contractor compliance - Add value by contributing towards breaking ground in new markets - First class working culture that comes highly recommended [...]
Procurement Coordinator - An exciting opportunity exists for a driven and collaborative full time procurement coordinator among Australia’s horticulture industry-based corporations. - An incredib [...]
Pharmaceutical Territory Manager – Sydney Inner West At iNova our vision is simple: iNova’s trusted brands improve people’s health and well-being every day. We have a diverse portfolio of iconi [...]