Be part of a global team that are leaders in impactful and innovative and student-centred online programs!
Working with a dynamic and rapidly growing education provider that partners with universities to market and deliver high quality online education, the Marketing Automation Coordinator will be responsible for the day to day running of marketing campaigns across the student communications journey and manage analytics relating to these campaigns.
- Responsible for all campaign data for current and prospective student communication campaigns
- Identifies key requirements for the development of new marketing automations.
- Works with the communications team to outline prospect and journey flows and segmentation.
- Automation and campaign testing
- Automation and campaign reporting.
- The identification of future automation enhancements for the Marketing Automation roadmap
- Manage internal stakeholder communication regarding platform updates and improvements
- Assist in the delivery of automation and Journey building projects that improve current student engagement and retention, and also increase conversation rates for prospective students
- Support IT requests raised by the Marketing Team, helping triaging requests and escalating tickets to the Salesforce team
- Contributes to the improvement of the student comms journey at a day to day level
- Responsible for the sending of manual communications across the entire customer lifecycle
Skills and Experience:
Formal qualifications in a marketing or business discipline is preferable
Experience using email marketing software and analytics is essential.
Marketing Cloud experience is highly desirable.
Experience with using CRM data is desirable
Experience with complex data structures is desirable
Experience in Business Analytics or Functional Analytics is highly desirable.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description Location: Melbourne | Eastern Metropolitan Job type: Not provided Organisation: Monash Health Salary: Salary not specified Occupation: Nursing Reference: 50160 Acknowledging th [...]
Nov 20, 2021 Melbourne, AU Why should you consider this opportunity? At Cosentino (www.cosentino.com) we are looking for an Designer Sales Manager Melbourne, who will have the opportunity to work [...]
Job Description Location: Melbourne | Southern Metropolitan Job type: Not provided Organisation: Monash Health Salary: Salary not specified Occupation: Nursing Reference: 48851 About Monash He [...]
Job Description Location: Melbourne | Southern Metropolitan Job type: Not provided Organisation: Monash Health Salary: Salary not specified Occupation: Nursing Reference: 50362 Acknowledging t [...]