Just Better Care
Are you looking for a career where you can enjoy a flexible and balanced work life and support people in your community to live their best life possible?
Across Australia Just Better Care provides in-home aged care and disability support services, supporting people to live independently. We are currently looking for Community Support Professionals to join our Hawkesbury Nepean and Blue Mountains team.
Unlike Support Work platforms, where you work independently, at Just Better Care you are part of an amazing team with 24/7 support from our friendly office staff, and many opportunities to meet with other support staff.
Don’t be stuck without work next time there is a pandemic and we are all in lock down- join a career where your work is almost always guaranteed
This role involves travelling between customer’s homes and assisting them with daily living and lifestyle requirements by providing person-centred care and support.
Duties and responsibilities may include:
- Personal care: showering, dressing, grooming and medication assistance
- Domestic assistance: light household cleaning, laundry and meal preparation
- Social support/transportation: social activities, shopping/groceries, travelling to medical appointments
- Supporting customers in the use of aids and personal equipment including: standing or walking frames, wheelchairs, manual or electric hoists, sliding sheets or moving boards, hearing aids and other physical aids
- Supporting customers with complex and/or challenging needs
- Monitoring the well-being of customers and reporting on their progress
- Participating in staff meetings and attending training as required
What you will need:
- Minimum Certificate III or IV in Aged Care, Home & Community Care, Individual Support or Disability Services or currently studying. Just Better Care provide training for all staff. As long as you have, or are willing to obtain a Certificate III or IV (industry related), Just Better Care can support you each step of the way!
- Current CPR / First Aid Certificate
- Current Criminal Record Check and NDIS Worker Check
- Current Working with Children Check
- Current Australian Driver’s Licence
- Reliable, registered and insured vehicle (comprehensive insurance is preferred)
- Smartphone with internet access
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours to suit your lifestyle
- Varied work supporting a diverse range of customers
- Ability to work independently and close to home
- Training & development opportunities (including free access to our online learning tools & programs)
- Access to our free Employee Assistance Program
- Staff recognition programs
- Ongoing support and advice from experienced, friendly, local office staff
Looking for a job with great employee benefits? Be part of a friendly team environment with employee recognition, regular staff outings and team meetings. Click Apply Now!
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Graduate Opportunities | Multiple Locations in Sydney | Base plus commission / bonus Your new company Hays is recognised as the leading recruitment agency across the globe. We work with the bi [...]
- Influence business development strategies & lead contractor compliance - Add value by contributing towards breaking ground in new markets - First class working culture that comes highly recommended [...]
Procurement Coordinator - An exciting opportunity exists for a driven and collaborative full time procurement coordinator among Australia’s horticulture industry-based corporations. - An incredib [...]
Pharmaceutical Territory Manager – Sydney Inner West At iNova our vision is simple: iNova’s trusted brands improve people’s health and well-being every day. We have a diverse portfolio of iconi [...]