Penrith Panthers are seeking an enthusiastic and dedicated Bar Attendant & Relief Beverage Supervisor to go above and beyond and ensure the efficient and effective operations of the bars within our Club.
Penrith Panthers have an exciting opportunity available for an energetic and passionate individual to become a beverage attendant with the flexibility to complete Beverage Supervisor Shifts on a permanent part-time basis. As an enthusiastic bar specialist, you will ensure excellent customer service is given whilst sustaining correct staffing levels, maintaining efficient stock management and ensuring that the bar is well presented and managed at all times.
Relief Beverage Section Leaders will enjoy various duties including but not limited to:
- Providing excellent customer service to our members and guests;
- Beverage service;
- Maintaining effective replenishment of beverage products;
- Identifying areas where staffing could be improved in slow/peak periods;
- Assisting employees and customers with any enquiries;
- Perform Bar Operations Coordinator duties as required;
- Cash handling duties and;
- Glass collection, tray service, general cleaning duties as required.
The successful candidate for this role will possess the following:
- Excellent report writing, shift management and verbal communication skills:
- Positive, demonstrated leader that can effectively run and manage a team;
- The proven ability to successfully deal with conflict and manage difficult situations;
- A strong work ethic and works well in a team environment;
- Ability to provide accurate service in a timely manner to members and guests;
- Be reliable and have a positive attitude;
- Possess strong attention to detail;
- Have a high standard of personal grooming and;
- Previous bar experience will be highly regarded.
You will demonstrate a strong work ethic, a commitment to customer service and the ability to work in a team as well as autonomously. You are required to be flexible and reliable as you will need to be available 24/7 to work as required including nights, weekends and public holidays.
If this sounds like the position for you, please apply today!
The Panthers Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages Indigenous Australians to apply.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
We are a large modern workshop in Penrith, we have a history of customer satisfaction. We need a Foreman/Mechanic to join and supervise our team. The successful applicant will be: A qualified Mechan [...]
Panthers Rugby League has a rare opportunity for a recent graduate or highly motivated individual to take up the role of Digital Content Producer in our busy Football team. Reporting to the Media Mana [...]
Wesley Dalmar Out of Home Care Penrith - full-time 12-month maternity leave position - based in Penrith - fully maintained vehicle & salary packaging benefits About us Wesley Mission is a high prof [...]
- Monday to Friday 6am to 2pm - Ongoing with the opportunity for permanency - Immediate Start Our client is an established cardboard manufacturing company based in the Penrith and opportunities curre [...]