Cgl – Retail Services
About the company
CGL – Retail Services is the retail marketing division of the Clemenger Group. With our two market-leading brands, Creative Activation and Clemenger Field Marketing, we offer unparalleled Sales growth for our clients via merchandising, sales teams, brand promoters, store trainers, mystery shopping and auditing.
Creative Activation are the number one retail partner in Australia and New Zealand for Merchandisers, Sales Teams, Brand Ambassadors, Mystery Shoppers and Auditors.
Do you love coffee, have a solid sales experience background, are you looking for weekend work with a dynamic team? We have the job for YOU!
We are looking for vibrant in-store Ambassadors to showcase our Nespresso Brand – Machines & Club & Coffee. Our focus is to make sure each client is given the complete experience by ensuring they have the correct machine, they are registered with the Nespresso Club and they have placed their first coffee order with us.
About your new role
As this is a casual role, the hours might vary but as a guide it will be around 1-2 shifts per week across Saturday and Sunday, with the occasional weekday shifts (Thurs & Fri) during promotional periods. Our shifts vary between 5–8 hours paid at $27.23 - $38.12 per hour
Earn up to an extra $15 per hour when you reach your targets!
We currently have opportunities across New South Wales, visiting key retailers such as Harvey Norman, Myer, The Good Guys, Costco, JB HiFi and David Jones.
We are specifically looking for Brand Ambassadors for the Campbelltown area.
As a Brand Ambassador:
You will be building strong relationships that create Coffee Sales and return business for Nespresso.
- You will be presenting in-store demonstrations of Nespresso Coffee Machines and introducing the customer to the various gourmet specialty coffees that Nespresso has.
- You will be driving brand awareness and creating a buzz by giving the customer the complete Nespresso Experience.
- You will be qualifying the customers' needs to the correct machine and coffee.
You must possess:
First class communication skills - Open Ended Q’s, Friendly approachable manner.
- Keen interest in coffee - Barista skills are not necessary.
- Proven sales record - Ambitious in reaching set targets.
- Immaculate presentation - Representing a high-end brand.
- Self-driven attitude and reliability - setting personal goals while being a part of a team.
We provide full product training and knowledge to successful candidates. Applicants must have access to a reliable car and hold a valid driver’s licence.
Please note that successful applicants will be required to undergo a Police Check.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Graduate Opportunities | Multiple Locations in Sydney | Base plus commission / bonus Your new company Hays is recognised as the leading recruitment agency across the globe. We work with the bi [...]
- Influence business development strategies & lead contractor compliance - Add value by contributing towards breaking ground in new markets - First class working culture that comes highly recommended [...]
Procurement Coordinator - An exciting opportunity exists for a driven and collaborative full time procurement coordinator among Australia’s horticulture industry-based corporations. - An incredib [...]
Pharmaceutical Territory Manager – Sydney Inner West At iNova our vision is simple: iNova’s trusted brands improve people’s health and well-being every day. We have a diverse portfolio of iconi [...]