Penrith Panthers have an exciting opportunity for an energetic and versatile customer service professional to lead and supervise our Catering team on a Part-Time basis.
We are looking for an enthusiastic leader with a welcoming smile to deliver excellent service to our members and guests. You will thrive on a fast-paced team environment and enjoy a range of duties associated with food and beverage service in out catering outlets.
Relief Catering Supervisors will enjoy various duties including but not limited to:
- Leading the Catering team shifts and staff management;
- Providing and motivating staff to ensure high standards of customer service to Panthers members and guests are being met at all times;
- Maintaining floor cleanliness including table service, table clearing, glass and plate collection;
- Taking customer orders and cash handling;
- Food and beverage service including ensuring effective replenishment of products;
- Resolving customer enquiries and issues;
- General cleaning duties as required.
The successful candidate in this role will possess the following:
- Exceptional customer service skills and strong leadership qualities;
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise duties to ensure key deadlines are being met;
- Confidence in running a shift and team;
- Conflict resolution and ability to handle stressful situations;
- High standard of personal grooming;
- Be reliable and have a positive attitude;
- RSA and RCG Certificates;
- Intermediate computer skills including understanding of Microsoft applications and;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
You will have fantastic communication skills and have the ability to motivate and encourage those around you with your positive approach and friendly personality. You will take pride in your appearance, your workplace and your team. You are required to be flexible and reliable as you will need to be available 24/7 to work as required including nights, weekends and public holidays.
If this sounds like the position for you, then please apply now!
he Panthers Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages Indigenous Australians to apply.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
We are a large modern workshop in Penrith, we have a history of customer satisfaction. We need a Foreman/Mechanic to join and supervise our team. The successful applicant will be: A qualified Mechan [...]
Panthers Rugby League has a rare opportunity for a recent graduate or highly motivated individual to take up the role of Digital Content Producer in our busy Football team. Reporting to the Media Mana [...]
Wesley Dalmar Out of Home Care Penrith - full-time 12-month maternity leave position - based in Penrith - fully maintained vehicle & salary packaging benefits About us Wesley Mission is a high prof [...]
- Monday to Friday 6am to 2pm - Ongoing with the opportunity for permanency - Immediate Start Our client is an established cardboard manufacturing company based in the Penrith and opportunities curre [...]