About the Role
This is a great opportunity to join a dental company that is disrupting the dental industry by offering treatments using the best and latest 3D technology. With clinics Australia-wide ongoing international expansion, our company is looking for motivated and energetic staff that are interested in developing their career in the expanding dental industry.
The Retail Sales will be required to travel to WonderSmile partnering clinics to provide consultative and scanning services. The ideal candidate will have experience using intraoral scanners within a clinic environment.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Provide exceptional customer service in-clinic and via all customer support channels
- Maintain enthusiastic engagement with customers throughout their journey to a better smile
- Deliver patient consultation including pre-brief and debrief
- Use cutting edge technology to create a 3D scan of patients’ teeth for our Dental professionals to review (no prior experience necessary as full training will be provided)
- Process customer payments and provide assistance in selecting the best payment plan for their needs
- Sterilisation of equipment both pre and post use
- Assist with general dental procedures
- Perform other general administrative tasks as required
- Full-time role: 5 working days per week, tentatively Tuesday-Saturday
**The position does not involve any dental surgical procedures
- Be interested in healthcare, beauty or general wellness
- Experience with or have exposure to dental practices or clinics (not essential but highly regarded)
- Experience taking impressions or using digital intraoral scanning equipment (not essential but highly regarded)
- Professionally presented, punctual and enthusiastic
- Eagerness to learn and undertake training and development
- Ability to work independently with an appetite for success
- Warm and friendship approach and enjoys helping others
- Self motivated and always on the lookout for ways to improve day-to-day operations and the customer journey
- Owns a vehicle & valid driver's license
- Willing to travel to various clinic locations
Why Work for Us?
- Highly rewarded – competitive salary + commissions/bonus incentive!!
- Become part of a motivated and high-performing team
- Great work environment and fun, inclusive culture
- Opportunities to grow within a fast paced, international organisation
This role is not eligible for sponsorship and all candidates must have full working rights.
Applications considered on a rolling basis for an immediate start!
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent
Salary: $48,000.00 – $60,000.00 per year
- Employee discount
- Travel reimbursement
- 8 hour shift
- Describe your current Australian working rights.
- Point of Sale (POS) software: 1 year (Preferred)
- Working towards sales targets and KPIs: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver Licence (Required)
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Graduate Opportunities | Multiple Locations in Sydney | Base plus commission / bonus Your new company Hays is recognised as the leading recruitment agency across the globe. We work with the bi [...]
Looking for Mandarin or Chinese speaking candidates to join our retail branches in Hornsby & Chatswood. Your new company Leading insurance company looking for multiple Mandarin or Chinese speakers [...]
Expedition Sales Consultant Aurora Expeditions is an award-winning, Australian owned expedition company. For over 30 years we have been pioneering expedition travel. Aurora is truly committed to envi [...]
- Training and development – Online training portal, providing unique tools to develop retail and brand knowledge - Work-life balance – We encourage our employees to maintain a healthy work-life b [...]