If you are looking for your next big leadership opportunity to grow your career with unlimited potential working in a highly dynamic and energetic brand-environment where your development and career progression is ready and waiting, then look no further - this position is for you!
Cash Converters (or Cashies as we like to call ourselves) is proudly homegrown in West Australia! From humble beginnings, two brothers opened the doors of our first store in Vic Park, Western Australia in 1984. Celebrating over 30 years of success in the industry, Cash Converters is now an ASX listed international company in 21 countries with 768 stores (& growing!).
To us here at Cashies, we believe in being passionate & proud,
tenacious problem solvers that just get stuff done! We are a down to earth bunch that pride ourselves on helping people (customers and employees alike), to unlock possibilities in a no-nonsense, non-judgemental approach.
Benefits for you!
At Cash Converters, our greatest asset are our people! We provide a wide range of employee benefits to support and empower our people such as:
- Great work/life balance – flexible work environment
- Cashies 30% store discount
- Access to study leave
- Established employee recognition program
- Annual performance award event to celebrate our successes together
- Discounted health insurance
+ much more!
This exciting opportunity will give you an invaluable insight to our dynamic brand and provide you with a new challenge to sharpen your leadership skills within a diverse organisation! You will need to be passionate, dedicated to exceeding KPIs and able to motivate and empower people.
You will receive individually tailored coaching and training that will push you to the next level and develop your management/leadership skills, giving you brand know-how and proven “Cashies” experience to be a future star and business leader.
You will make a difference by
- Working with an established team and store, you will learn the "Cashies" business from the ground up and look for new approaches and initiatives to drive future business and grow our customer base
- Driving and supporting day to day operation to drive departments/teams to increase GP, drive sales, improve service levels
- Ensuring all legal and compliance procedures are adhered to
- Providing and delivering performance-based feedback and coach/mentor your teams to develop and drive your team to exceed expectations
- Monitoring and delivering the store's weekly, monthly and annual budgets/targets.
- Coaching, mentoring and provide ongoing guidance/support and training to your team and our next wave of future leaders.
What we are looking for
- Experience in a leadership role with proven ability to positively influence a team
- A natural flair for bringing a team together and empowering them in their careers
- Experience in managing budgets and KPIs to get results
- Detail conscious, highly organised and innovative “big picture” thinking
- An accountable, hands-on leader with a 'roll up your sleeves' attitude
- Passion to deliver exceptional customer service and proven sales experience.
- A results-driven individual that lives and breathes the Cash Converters values
How to Apply
Are you ready to kickstart your career? Press the ‘Apply’ button now to start completing your application! Please complete the requested details on the application page and be prepared as you will be asked to answer a few questions via video, so we can see what you can bring to the team!
Cash Converters supports diversity, inclusion and equal opportunity. We encourage people of all cultures, backgrounds, gender, age, sexual orientation and abilities to apply.
No recruitment agencies please
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
We are a popular suburban café in Salisbury looking for an experienced Chef. We are open for breakfast and lunch 7 days a week and we are looking for a dynamic chef who is dedicated to producing high [...]
Overview: Introduction As a Placement Consultant, you will doing so much more than finding jobs,you'll be changing lives. At MAX we are passionate about empowering & motivating our customers to achi [...]
About the company Michell Wool is Australia’s oldest and largest exporter of Australian Wool fibre and has been associated with the international wool textile industry for more than 150 years. Fro [...]
Are you an experienced leader with strong fire services knowledge and experience? This is an opportunity to join Chubb Fire where you will benefit from employment stability, progression opportunities [...]