- Brisbane based – WFH opportunity
- National organisation – focused on clean eating
- Up to $65k plus super + tools of the trade
People2people have partnered with an organisation that was developed, grown, and managed locally – with the passion for sharing healthy food options and products with Australia. They have focused on sourcing and providing a wide range of quality, fresh and healthy food products that available in bulk to meet your every need.
Reporting to the Operations Manager you will form part of an established marketing team where you will take on the responsibility for maintaining and updating the website and online store,
liaise with Franchisee partners and provide online customer support & general administration. You will be assisting with various projects and initiatives while reviewing and analyzing ROI on campaigns.
- Relevant tertiary qualification in Marketing or related studies
- Previous experience within a similar role including web content admin, production, and development
- Proven history in designing, writing, editing and maintaining online content and supporting the online store
- Effective communication (verbal and written) / interpersonal skills
- High level of computer literacy – MS Office Suite, Adobe Creative Suite, WordPress
- Growing Australian owned organisation
- Work from home with all the tools of the trade to add value
- Supportive leadership team
- Organisation that focuses on creating a healthy community
- Work life balance
- Strong supportive team culture
- Opportunity to gain experience and grow
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity that will use your creative skills and experience in a role that is focused on driving brand, sales, customer service and results – APPLY today. Should you have any additional questions in relation to this opportunity, please call Leanne Lazarus on (07) 3118 0125 for a confidential discussion.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Connect are currently looking for forklift labourers for a busy warehouse in Brisbane's south. The roles available are paying $28+/hour: Storesperson (Day Shift) - Working 9am-5pm (Full time 38 [...]
- Work with a large marketing team - City fringe location - Write content for a range or platforms About the client: This exceptional opportunity will see you work within a thriving team of market [...]
Korean Tutors are required to deliver courses in our Brisbane Central Location. Mostly evening classes with some private tuition Native Speaking teachers are preferred. Experience is essential. Mu [...]
- APS Level 6, Ongoing - $80,665 - $91,713 + 15.4% super - Brisbane, Canberra, Melbourne or Sydney The Resilience Officer is a key role assisting the Bureau's resilience capability, including inciden [...]