O'Brien Glass Industries
- An opportunity to join a values-based organisation and make an impact
- Southwest office location with some flexibility to work from home
All Australians know Oâ€™BrienÂ®; either from our quality service and passionate people, or our famous Oâ€™Oâ€™Oâ€™ jingle.
Oâ€™Brien is part of the Belron group, the worldâ€™s leading vehicle glass replacement and repair company, which operates in over 30 countries. We have grown from humble beginnings to become one of Australiaâ€™s most iconic companies, providing customers with glazing services for over 95 years, and expanding into Electrical & Plumbing services.
We believe our team is vital to the ongoing growth and success of our business and we are committed to providing an environment where our team feel genuinely included and valued, regardless of background or experience.
About the Role
Our team is expanding! Our highly successful Organisational Development team is seeking a new OD Consultant to join us and help build ensure we attract and retain a broad range of diverse talent. The role works closely with and reports into the Head of OD.
Hereâ€™s some of what you will do...
- Help lead the implementation of a strategic approach to attraction and retention
- Partner with internal recruitment specialists to maximise the success of our recruitment campaigns,
- Review and improve our careers site and social media pages
- Help to ensure we reach and attract diverse candidates to our business
- Build an understanding of why our employees love us and stay with us
- Contribute to broader OD projects and priorities in areas such as leadership development, culture, change, reward & recognition, employee communications and diversity and inclusion
- Work with a broad range of stakeholders internally and externally
At Oâ€™Brien, itâ€™s in our DNA to care about our employees. Hereâ€™s some of the perks youâ€™ll receive if you become part of our Oâ€™Brien team:
- A range of recognition and reward initiatives
- Access to a generous rewards platform featuring fantastic discounts from your favourite stores
- Opportunities to give back to the community through varied activities
- Regular competitions and social events
- Employee discounts on glass repair/replacement
- Annual flu vaccination program
- In person, live virtual and self-paced online Training via our dedicated learning portal
Your success will depend on your ability to demonstrate the following essential requirements:
- Experience in talent attraction and acquisition
- That you are Genuine, Caring, Collaborative and Driven â€“ the values and DNA of Oâ€™Brien
- Confidence and capability across a range of social media platforms
- Focus on the achievement of sustainable results and continuous improvement
- Strong communication skills â€“ both written and verbal
- Ability to foster positive and productive relationships quickly
- Strong organisational skills including time management and project planning
- Attention to detail and drive for quality
- Ability to work autonomously across multiple priorities and projects
- Good general IT skills and ability to navigate systems, with expertise in Excel and PowerPoint
Skills and attributes that are desirable, but not essential for the role include:
- Qualifications in Psychology, HR, Business, Human Resources or Learning and Development; or previous experience in a similar role within HR, Organisational Development or Learning and Development
- Exposure to employer branding and /or building Employer Value Propositions
- Understanding of digital marketing
- Interest in researching best practice and innovative new approaches
- Ability to analyse aggregated data to identify trends, insights, and evidence
If you are looking for a genuine opportunity to make a real difference and be valued for the work that you do in an organisation passionate about its customers and its people â€“ apply today!
Oâ€™BrienÂ® is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Our goal is to be a diverse workforce that is representative of the communities we serve.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
THE COMPANY We area a proud 30-year family business of manufacturing high quality food products to Australian families. The company is regarded widely as the leading manufactuer continuing to develop [...]
Employer: RPM Freight and Logistics Pty Ltd RPM Freight and Logistics Pty Ltd is currently seeking a motivated Accountant for a full-time position. Location - Sydney Full time position S [...]
Maintenance Fitter | $40 - $50 + Super | Bankstown Region | Day Shift | Role Your new company You will be working with a global building material manufacturer, with an excellent reputation as the [...]
THE COMPANY We area a proud 30-year family business of manufacturing high quality food products to Australian families.he company is regarded widely as the leading manufactuer continuing to develop [...]