CnN Cleaning Services
Cleaning job Opportunity -
About CnN Cleaning Services
We pride ourselves on our principles around detail, passion, and satisfaction, which our clients deserve when servicing their premises.
Our business reputation depends on it.
Our Vision is “to better ourselves, so we in return inspire others”
We have a- cleaning position at: St John the Evangelist Catholic Primary School,
133 Lindesay St, Campbelltown, NSW
If you have cleaning experience and you pride yourself around our principles, then we would love to hear from you.
This position is paid in accordance with the Cleaning Services Award MA000022
- Be well presented, proactive and able to work well on your own
- Prior cleaning experience preferred (on the job training will be provided)
- An understanding of chemical handling procedures and proper cleaning techniques (or willingness to learn)
- Cleaning Machinery experience preferred (scrubbing, buffing, carpet cleaning or willing to learn)
- Good knowledge of and a commitment to safe working practices
- Be physically fit to carry out standard duties and ability to walk for lengthy periods
- Good listening skills and the ability to follow instructions
- Be able to communicate in verbal and written English
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Have Working With Children (WWC) Credentials
- Must have valid work rights in Australia
- Fully Covid-19 Vaccinated
What we offer you:
- Ongoing training and development
- A safe and supportive working environment
- A family-oriented culture
- Free uniform
If you're a highly motivated, enthusiastic individual with a commitment to providing excellent service we would like to hear from you.
CnN Cleaning Services Diversity Commitment
Our committed to maintain, grow, and support our diverse and inclusive culture, we seek and promote diversity within each of our work sites. We welcome and encourage applications from diverse community groups and ages including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander, LGBTQIA+, people with disabilities, and other diversity groups. Currently, we represent a diverse range of nationalities, speaking different languages. CnN Cleaning Services recognises the benefits of diversity in creating customer satisfaction, increasing productivity, and encouraging business growth within our community.
Expected Start Date: 25/11/2021
Job Type: Casual
Salary: $21.00 – $27.00 per hour
- Day shift
Client request applicant is fully vaccinated and show proof of Vaccination.
- Cleaning: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver Licence (Preferred)
- Working With Children - Credentials, paid (Required)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Reference Number: S100-21-2046 Closing Date: 05-12-2021 Employment Type: Permanent Full Time Contracts Manager - Salary up to $1858.40 per week + 10% Super - Permanent Full time, 35 hours - Gen [...]
Reference Number: S100-21-2050 Closing Date: 03-12-2021 Employment Type: Permanent Full Time Cleaning Coordinator - Salary from $1539.10 per week + superannuation - Generous Leave Provisions + [...]
Strategic Planner Position No: UBR027 & UBR028 - x2 Permanent Full Time, 35 hrs - Salary from $1539.10 per week + 10% super + Leaseback vehicle - Collaborative and supportive team environment About [...]
Reference Number: S100-21-2052 Closing Date: 02-12-2021 Employment Type: Permanent Full Time Cleaning Supervisor - Weekly Pay - Generous Leave Offered - Staff Parking About us: We are not you [...]