Skechers Store Manager
Accent Group Limited is the leading digitally integrated retail and distribution business in the Apparel and Footwear performance and lifestyle market in Australia and New Zealand with over 20 brands & 21 online platforms.
Established in 1992 Skechers USA, Inc is based in Manhattan Beach, California is an award-winning global leader in the lifestyle footwear industry. With over 100 Skechers stores across Australia, our lifestyle footwear appeals to trend-savvy men, women, and children. Skechers' success stems from its team, high-quality, varied product offering, diversified domestic and international distribution channels, and targeted multi-channel marketing.
We are looking for a Store Manager to join us at our New Skechers Karrinyup Store to lead, inspire and coach a team of passionate casuals including the support from your Assistant Store Manager. This opportunity will see you work collaboratively with your Area Manager to identify opportunities in your store for your team, inventory and customer.
The role & responsibilities:
- Ensure efficient operation of your store to achieve optimal results in sales targets, KPI’s, store presentation, visual merchandising, stock levels, wage control and shrinkage
- Motivate your team to achieve optimal results in KPI’s & added value targets across stores
- Closely monitor store sales to achieve daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly targets - acknowledge outstanding results and identify any areas of missed opportunity
- Effectively manage the wage costs in store, adhering to weekly wage targets and company rostering standards
- Coach and mentor your team to maintain high team morale and encourage their individual development by ensuring training and succession plans are in place
- Ensure efficient OH&S; management and adhere to state and national OH&S; legislation
Benefits & Culture:
- 40% off Accent Group brands | Hype DC, Skechers, Platypus, Vans & many more
- Tuesday to Saturday roster – two consecutive days off in a row to maintain a healthy work life balance
- Access to our ‘Employee Benefits’ program which includes discounted Gym Memberships & Health Insurance packages
- Work amongst premium product alongside fellow passionate and dedicated sneakerheads
- Training & development to grow your career
- Opportunity to join the Future Leaders program which includes leadership training workshops, yearly global conferences, awards nights and much more
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- 1 + years Retail Store Manager experience in a fast-paced environment
- A motivated & driven ‘Make it Happen’ attitude
- A passion for leading & inspiring a team to succeed
- The ability to think strategically to identify missed opportunities and have a proven track record in driving sales and KPI’s
- Being operationally excellent and experienced with stock control and visual merchandising
- Experience with effectively managing a roster & wage control
At Accent Group Limited we are committed to creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity and inclusion. We believe in the diversity of our people across age, gender, identity, race, sexual orientation, ethnicity, physical and mental ability. We strive on creating an equal employment environment where everyone from any background can be themselves.
The Accent Group acknowledges, and pays respect, to the Traditional Owners and ongoing custodians of the land. The Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and Maori people.
COVID-19 Candidate & Customer Update:
We are committed to the health and safety of our teams, customers & the community. We have implemented a range of new health and safety measures across our stores, offices & warehouse including protective equipment, signage, and social distancing procedures. During this time, we may conduct our recruitment processes over phone or via digital channels. These measures are designed to slow the
spread of COVID-19 and help protect our communities.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
A restaurant in Karrinyup is seeking a casual Bartender (up to 40 hours per week) to join our team. To be considered for this role you should: - Be available at both days at weekends - Have at [...]
A restaurant in Karrinyup is seeking a full time Host / Hostess (up to 40 hours per week) to join our team. To be considered for this role you should: - Be available at both days at weekends - [...]
A restaurant in Karrinyup is seeking a casual Waiter / Waitress (up to 30 hours per week) to join our team. To be considered for this role you should: - Be available at both days at weekends - [...]
Requisition ID: 37784 Employment Type: Full time Good things start here Hi, we’re Coles Group. Our purpose is to sustainably feed all Australians to help them live healthier, happier lives. [...]