Penrith Panthers are seeking a dedicated Security Officer with excellent customer service skills and ability to handle all situations in a professional manner to join their busy team.
As a Security Officer at our Penrith site, you will be part of an enthusiastic and committed team who utilises their exceptional people skills to provide a professional security service. You will be responsible for the provision of effective, efficient and responsive security services throughout the whole club.
We are seeking a Security Officer who is readily available and inparticular who are looking for a second job on weekends and available on Friday and Saturday nights.
Your Main Duties and Responsibilities in this role will include,
however are not limited to:
- Maintaining security of the premises - both property and personnel;
- Contribute to a strategic approach to the security department;
- Ensuring patron adherence to entry regulations;
- Managing intoxicated patrons;
- Writing Incident Reports;
- Maintaining effective relationships with external and internal customers and;
- Adhering to Panthers policies & procedures, & legislative requirements.
To be successful in this role you must have:
- Previous experience as a Security Officer, preferably within the hospitality/Club industry, is highly desirable;
- Strong customer service focus and exceptional written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to manage high pressure situations;
- Strong attention to detail, tact and diplomacy;
- A current 1AC Security License, First Aid, RSA and RCG qualifications and;
- Current Driver’s License as you may be required to complete off site tasks such as a bus driver and car park patrol.
We’re looking for a community-minded person who will make our members and their guests their number one priority. We want a person with energy, enthusiasm and a positive can-do attitude. You will be well groomed, display a strong customer service focus and have the ability to manage high pressure situations. You must be available every Friday and Saturday night and be available to work public holidays and special events when required.
If this sounds like the position for you, the please apply today!
Master Licence Number 407793444
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
We are a large modern workshop in Penrith, we have a history of customer satisfaction. We need a Foreman/Mechanic to join and supervise our team. The successful applicant will be: A qualified Mechan [...]
Panthers Rugby League has a rare opportunity for a recent graduate or highly motivated individual to take up the role of Digital Content Producer in our busy Football team. Reporting to the Media Mana [...]
Wesley Dalmar Out of Home Care Penrith - full-time 12-month maternity leave position - based in Penrith - fully maintained vehicle & salary packaging benefits About us Wesley Mission is a high prof [...]
- Monday to Friday 6am to 2pm - Ongoing with the opportunity for permanency - Immediate Start Our client is an established cardboard manufacturing company based in the Penrith and opportunities curre [...]