- Based in Sydney's head office
- Temp opportunity in a construction company with potential to go permanent
- Great training and support
An exciting full-time administrative opportunity has become available. You will be given the tools and training necessary to progress your career within administration, all while working in one of the busiest offices in Sydney!
The ideal candidate will have a strong customer service background and will be eager to grow in an office environment. Key responsibilities include:
- Reception duties when needed
- Answering phones and being 1st point of contact for inquiries
- Filling and scanning of important documents
- Completing adhoc admin within multiple departments in the business
- Restocking of kitchens and stationary items
- Managing office facility management requests
Skills you will need to bring to the role:
- High attention to detail
- Can do attitude
- Previous reception experience preferred
- Eager and willing to learn
If you are looking for experience to develop your career then please APPLY now or call Aalia for more information on (phone hidden).
Please note this is a full-time temp to perm opportunity so you must have full working rights in Australia and to be considered.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
- APS3 – $55,539 + 15.4% superannuation - 18 months full-time, fixed term contract with possibility of ongoing - Australia’s leading museum located waterside in beautiful Darling Harbour Reportin [...]
Don’t wait. Act. Mazars, the smart choice. * Risk & Assurance Coordinator *– North Sydney * About Mazars* Mazars is an internationally integrated partnership, specialising in audit, acco [...]
- Bachelor’s Degree - 2 + years’ experience in a similar role and / or one year as a contract specialist - 3+ years of experience using Microsoft Office - Strong written and oral communication ski [...]
Project Administrator Parramatta location and WFH Government role This role presents an opportunity for you to work collaboratively across the Government Department to design and deliver capita [...]