Job Posting End Date
- Tier 1 Construction & Utilities contractor
- Great career growth opportunity
- Permanent salaried role
An opportunity has arisen for experienced Quality Inspector to commence employment in our Fulton Hogan Utilities Business in Western Australia. The successful candidates will work with our utilities business across NBN projects in and around Perth.
You will be responsible for
Working closely with the project team, you will be responsible for duties including;
- Ensuring that construction is completed in compliance with the required technical and quality standards
- Leading a culture of safety and productivity
- Working closely with the construction and completions teams
- Conducting field inspections of completed build
- Identification and management of defects in collaboration with the project team and contractor personnel.
What do we need from you
- Strong attention to detail and continuous improvement focus
- Able to problem solve, analyse data trends and identify quality risks
- Experience in a QA role, ideally, with exposure to Telecommunications
- Ideally an understanding of construction, commissioning and integration processes
- Tertiary qualifications in engineering or construction ideal, but not essential
- You will have the ability to work both autonomously and in a team environment
- Demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Intermediate experience in MS Suite required
- Experience using NBN applications ideal, but not essential
- Affinity for continuous improvement and innovation, applying learnings to ‘real world’ project delivery environments.
- Alignment with our values of Respect, Energy & Effort, Attitude & Leadership
Fulton Hogan Philosophy
We build and maintain critical infrastructure that connects and enhances communities across Australia, New Zealand and the Pacific. Everything from roads and bridges, to airports and utilities. We’re committed to ensuring the Good Work we do will make a positive difference to the quality of life for our people, our customers and the communities we all call home. Our continued success relies on generating new and diverse ideas, which is why our ‘Good Work’ culture encourages ownership and empowerment, while never forgetting the importance of balancing life’s priorities.
Sound like you
If this sounds like and you would like to help build on our Good Work culture, then we would like to hear from you.
We celebrate and embrace diversity across our business and are committed to equal employment opportunities.
We believe in the value that diversity brings to our team and people who share our REAL values are encouraged to apply
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description Location: Geelong Job type: Part time / From 24/01/2021 - 10/06/2023 Organisation: Schools (Government) Salary: Salary not specified Occupation: Education and Training Reference: [...]
At Coates, A Job is never just a Job – It’s Progress. As a Coates Trades Assistant, you will be responsible for the cleaning and inspection tasks of equipment at the branch. This includes some [...]
At Coates, A Job is never just a Job – It’s Progress. As a Coates Toolstore Controller, you will be responsible for the availability and supply of tool-store requirements. You will provide a q [...]
Training Administrator Action Drill & Blast | Perth Metropolitan Closing date: 24/12/2021 Action Drill & Blast is the leading integrated drilling and blasting contractor in Australia. We have a [...]