Cgl – Retail Services
About the company
CGL – Retail Services is the retail marketing division of the Clemenger Group. With our two market-leading brands, Creative Activation and Clemenger Field Marketing, we offer unparalleled Sales growth for our clients via merchandising, sales teams, brand promoters, store trainers, mystery shopping and auditing.
Creative Activation are the number one retail partner in Australia and New Zealand for Merchandisers, Sales Teams, Brand Ambassadors, Mystery Shoppers and Auditors.
What’s on offer?
You will be providing in-store demonstrations of Nespresso Coffee Machines and introducing the customer to various gourmet specialty coffees that Nespresso has.
Casual hours will vary so as a guide it will be on average 12-15hrs per week with Monday – Friday shifts and the possibility of Saturday – Sunday demonstrating work. Shifts will vary depending on the month and campaign activity.
- Various locations across Mackay, visiting key retailers such as Harvey Norman, Myer, The Good Guys, Costco, JB HiFi and David Jones.
- Great hourly rates between $27.91 - $39.08 so an excellent way to earn extra cash leading into the Christmas period
- Earn up to an extra $15 per hour when you reach your targets!
- Full product training – don’t fret you will be fully equipped prior to walking into stores!
The in-field commencement is planned for early November so we will be in contact with shortlisted candidates for interviews over the coming weeks. We are also mindful of the current situation and there may be a delay with start dates and stores covered impacting shift availability as we prepare for retail to open again. We will ensure that all tasks carried out in store are in line with the current COVID 19 health guidelines and individual store guidelines.
What we are looking for!
The key requirements for these roles are enthusiasm and energy! So, if you are a vibrant individual that loves engaging & sharing knowledge with others then this is the perfect role for you!
You will be confident to provide a high level of customer service to create Coffee Sales and return business for Nespresso. We are looking for people with flexible availability and a keen attitude to learn all about our client’s product offerings! Opportunities could be available after the Christmas Casual program to move into our Nespresso Demonstrator weekend program.
Applicants must have access to a reliable car and hold a valid driver’s licence.
If this sounds like the perfect role for you and you can say yes to all of the above – apply now! We are filling roles fast & want you to share in the fun this Christmas Season!
Please note that successful applicants will be required to undergo a Police Check.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Connect are currently looking for forklift labourers for a busy warehouse in Brisbane's south. The roles available are paying $28+/hour: Storesperson (Day Shift) - Working 9am-5pm (Full time 38 [...]
- Work with a large marketing team - City fringe location - Write content for a range or platforms About the client: This exceptional opportunity will see you work within a thriving team of market [...]
Korean Tutors are required to deliver courses in our Brisbane Central Location. Mostly evening classes with some private tuition Native Speaking teachers are preferred. Experience is essential. Mu [...]
- APS Level 6, Ongoing - $80,665 - $91,713 + 15.4% super - Brisbane, Canberra, Melbourne or Sydney The Resilience Officer is a key role assisting the Bureau's resilience capability, including inciden [...]