Acquired Brain Injury Services
Acquired Brain Injury Services Ltd is a specialist support service for people with an acquired brain injury in Greater Sydney, Central Coast and Central West of NSW.
We embrace the unique needs of people with Acquired Brain Injury and seek to be at the forefront of service provision, responding to clients' needs to achieve equality of opportunities, empowerment, and independence in all aspects of life.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
The Client Service Manager role is a permanent Full-Time position based from our Central West office in Bathurst NSW 2795.
The client Service Manager is responsible for the direct service delivery to people who have an acquired brain injury.
The Client Service Manager will manage a team of Community Support Workers to flexibly meet our clients' needs within their allocated hours of service provision.
The position involves developing good working relationships and communication with our clients, their families, employees and other stakeholders involved in meeting the client's individual needs.
- Develop, monitor and coordinate services to our Clients within their funding arrangements.
- Manage and develop a team of Community Support Workers including recruitment, training, supervision, competency assessment and support.
- Create, communicate and maintain fortnightly rosters, including filling shifts when required.
- Monitor and approve Community Support Worker's shift attendance.
- Provide 24 hours On-Call support and crisis management Monday to Friday each week and every sixth weekend.
- Promote independence and support Clients to achieve their individual goals.
- Develop and negotiate Service Agreements with Clients.
- Support Clients with judgment and decision making.
- Support Clients to access and engage in their chosen communities.
- Monitor client wellbeing and provide reports to the relevant bodies where appropriate.
- Write reports or recommendations regarding Client support needs for funding applications or reviews.
- Provide regular feedback to the Management Team.
- Maintain accurate records.
- Adhere to our quality management system and standards.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- A diploma or tertiary qualification relevant to the work required to be performed.
- Previous experience in a relevant industry or service.
- Applicants with disability industry Team Leader experience and/or management will be prioritised.
- Driver License and use of a registered vehicle
- NDIS Worker Check (NDISWC)
- First Aid Certificate
- National Police Check
- Social and community services employee level 5 - Social, Community, Home Care and Disability Services Industry Award 2010
- Day off once a month per RDO accrual
- Free on-site parking
- Mobile and laptop provided
Closing date for applications: 13th of December 2021
Application Deadline: 13/12/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $75,000.00 per year
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
- Full Time | Permanent Position - Leading Integrated Facilities Services Company About Our Client Our client is a leader in Integrated Facilities Services and has an exceptional reputation in the m [...]
Full Time | Permanent Position Leading Integrated Facilities Services Company About Our Client Our client is a leader in Integrated Facilities Services and has an exceptional reputation in the [...]
A Facilities Manager role based in Bathurst at a Commercial/Industrial site for a globally renowned brand. Client Details Our client is a leader in Integrated Facilities Services and has an exceptio [...]
ABOUT US: Acquired Brain Injury Services Ltd is a specialist support service for people with an acquired brain injury in Greater Sydney, Central Coast and Central West of NSW. OUR VISION: We embra [...]