Administration Support – Operations/Despatch/Production
Recruitment 24/7’s client, are searching for an Experienced Administration Support Officer to join their busy team.
This role is offering full time hours, working with one of our large Manufacturing of Building Products companies based at Wacol. You will be supporting a variety of different departments which will ensure to keep you busy and on your toes. Offering a wide variety of duties required on a daily basis, you will be required to be a multi tasker master.
In return for your dedication and commitment a competitive hourly pay rate will be offered.
Duties will include, but not limited to:
· Maintain administration of the company safety systems,
assist with tracking training, update safety noticeboards and assist in implementing other WH&S; initiatives on site.
· Administration support including parts, resource & consumables purchase orders and invoicing, collating delivery dockets.
· Maintenance of Excel spreadsheets for all departments
· Assist with daily delivery preparation including matching of paperwork delivery docket generation and adjustments.
· Administration support including Agency purchase orders and invoicing, collating delivery dockets and support of the day to day operation and improvement of despatch
· Daily yard count reconciliation and monthly stock take participation.
To be successful for this role you will:
· Have a minimum of 2 years recent experience in a similar production manufacturing site
· Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft and Excel
· Be a multi tasker, go getter with an excitement to learn
· Consistent accuracy & attention to detail
· Strong time management, administration, and organisational skills
Along with the above administration duties, you will be assisting various departments as required, so attention to detail and the ability to deliver accurate work is of paramount importance.
It is essential that the successful applicants be computer literate and have advanced skills with word, excel spread sheets and data entry.
You will also possess a confident, pleasant manner and possess a pro-active and professional approach to your work.
If you are interested in the above position, believe that you have the necessary skills / experience then please email a cover letter outlining why you would be suitable for this role and an up to date resume to Recruitment 24/7.
Only short listed applicants will be contacted.
Job Type: Casual
Salary: $29.00 – $30.00 per hour
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
- Overtime pay
- Penalty rates
- Office administration: 2 years (Preferred)
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
- Wacol Location - Casual Employment - Opportunities for Career Progression The Company: Our company is highly respected within our field of expertise and are experiencing continued growth. Due to [...]
Please visit the ATSILS website: www.atsils.org.au/job-vacancies to apply and be considered for interview. Opportunity to make a difference Based in our ATSILS Wacol Office – provide special [...]
Wagners is an ASX listed and highly renowned construction materials and services group delivering high-quality products and services to both domestic and international markets. A highly innovative org [...]
Job no: 493741 Work type: Contract Location: QLD Categories: Administration ABOUT QUBE Qube's vision is to be Australia's leading provider of integrated logistics solutions focused on import [...]