Prime Protection is seeking Security Officers to work at various HOSPITALITY VENUES including RESTAURANTS, PUBS and BARS in and around Bendigo.
Applicants as a minimum must meet the following criteria:
- Fully Vaccinated
- Current Victorian Crowd Control/Security license.
- Conflict resolution skills.
- Ability to communicate and work with people from all walks of life.
- Available to work a nightly roster which will include Weekend and Public Holiday shifts.
Extra attention will be offered to applicants that can demonstrate:
- A professional and reliable work ethic.
- Motivation and a 'Can Do' attitude.
- Physically fit as these are physically demanding roles.
- Excellent presentation.
- Strong punctuality,
with the ability to be at the work site 15min before the start of each shift.
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written).
- An ability to work autonomously and within a team environment.
- To be able to follow instructions given within briefs.
- Excellent attention to detail.
In return, Prime Protection will offer;
- Immediate start for the right candidate.
- Regular venues.
- Excellent rates.
- Staff Discounts.
Prime Protection recognises the valuable contribution that our team make to the business and as a result, our senior operations team will help develop the successful applicant to enable them to manage key accounts and develop other areas of our operation.
If you are interested in becoming apart of the Prime Protection team and meet the above criteria, please apply by submitting your resume and security license.
Female and Male applicants are encouraged to apply.
ONLY SHORTLISTED APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $40,973.00 – $76,111.00 per year
- Evening shift
- Fixed shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Public holidays
- Weekend availability
- Security Licence (Required)
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
A bar/bistro/restaurant in Bendigo is seeking a part time Café / Restaurant All-rounder (up to 35 hours per week) to join our team. To be considered for this role you should: - Be available at [...]
A bar/restaurant/cafe in Bendigo is seeking a part time Dish Hand (up to 25 hours per week) to join our team. To be considered for this role you should: - Have at least 6 months of experience a [...]
Job Description Location: North West Region | Bendigo Job type: Full time / From 28/01/2022 - 26/01/2023 Organisation: Schools (Government) Salary: Salary not specified Occupation: Teacher Refer [...]
Job Description Location: North West Region | Charlton Job type: Full time / From 28/01/2022 Organisation: Schools (Government) Salary: Salary not specified Occupation: Teacher Reference: 125430 [...]