Golden West Apprenticeships
Position Title: Retail Traineeship
Qualification Type: Traineeship
Expected Duration: 24 months
The purpose of this Retail Traineeship in Roma is to provide the successful applicant with the opportunity to develop skills and knowledge through completing on the job working experience and training with an employer whilst completing a nationally recognised course of training through a registered training organisation.
Duties and Responsibilities:
As a Retail Trainee you will develop the skills and knowledge required to work in retail store settings.
Whilst undertaking this traineeship you will also learn to perform roles such as providing product and service advice in a retail store; selling products and services in retail settings; stock management; and organising and maintaining work areas and displays.
This is a great opportunity to develop skills and knowledge through completing on the job working experience and training with an employer whilst completing a nationally recognised course of training through a registered training organisation.
- A willingness to develop skills and knowledge.
- The ability to listen, follow instructions and ask for assistance when required.
- The desire to make a positive contribution to the workplace by being punctual, showing interest and adhering to the relevant workplace policies and procedures.
- The ability to act responsibly and safely in the workplace.
- The ability to develop effective working relationships both in the workplace as well as with Golden West Apprenticeships team members.
- The ability to complete timesheets correctly and on-time.
- Work experience in your chosen industry
To fulfil the requirements of Retail Traineeship with Golden West Apprenticeships you will:
- Abide by the terms and conditions of the Training Contract.
- Complete Golden West Apprenticeships inductions.
- Perform work in a satisfactory manner.
- Commit to and complete the Training Plan in the timeframe allocated by completing theory based assessments and demonstrating skills through competency based assessments to the best of your ability.
- Comply with registration relevant to your field of work, in particular the Further Education and Training Act and the Work Health and Safety Act.
Who is Golden West Apprenticeships?
Golden West Apprenticeships is a community based, non-profit organisation that specialises in the ‘group employment’ of apprentices and trainees in a wide range of industries and currently employs 180+ apprentices and trainees across a broad range of qualifications.
Golden West has offices in Toowoomba, Dalby and Roma and currently operates across an area covering Southern Inland, Western, Central Western and Central Queensland. The area is generally bounded by Laidley in the East, Longreach in the North West extending through to the borders of Northern Territory and New South Wales.
Golden West Apprenticeships has extensive experience in assisting jobseekers find and sustain quality and meaningful employment. We are committed to assisting Queenslanders in gaining a nationally recognised qualification whilst at the same time providing business and industry with a hassle free way of employing apprentices and trainees.
What you need to do now!
Job Type: Temporary
Salary: $17,000.00 – $35,000.00 per year
- Monday to Friday
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Image Courtesy of Arcadia Valley State School About the School: We are a small rural community situated in the Central Highlands Shire approximately 90km north of Injune and 180km north of Roma. Ou [...]
Job Title: Service Spec-Production Enhancement Frac/Acid We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investi [...]
- Statewide Clinical Support Services - Roma Mitchell House - Salary: ASO5 $80,830 - $89,897 (p.a.) - Full Time, Temporary up to 15/12/22 The Business Analyst (Data) Is Responsible For - Providi [...]
CBGU JV brings together partners CPB Contractors, BAM, Ghella and UGL to deliver the Tunnels and Stations package for Brisbane’s Cross River Rail. Cross River Rail is a 10.2 kilometre rail line betw [...]