Moran Health Care Group
Moran Aged Care has been providing aged care services to Australia's senior population for over 60 years. Our mission is to enable individuals in our care to enjoy each day to the best of their ability and to celebrate who they are. Please visit our website for more details - www.morangroup.com.au
We are a busy, friendly and encouraging People and Culture (P&C;) team that is looking for a passionate Human Resources (HR) Administrator to join the team. This position would suit an individual who has administration experience and wishes to develop their knowledge in the HR and Recruitment functions.
You will be proactive with a keen eye for detail and a can-do attitude. Working closely with the HR Officer,
you will primarily support the team with recruitment administration, onboarding new employees and systems administration.
- Screening, Interview scheduling, reference checking and reporting
- Create and maintain employee personnel files
- Preparation, execution, updating and filing of all employee contracts and contract variation letters
- Ensure accurate onboarding documentation is prepared including contracts of employment, new starter and payroll forms
- Support the P&C; team with the day-to-day activities
- Police check renewal coordination and administration
- Ad hoc HR administration tasks
Key skills and competencies required
- 2+ years working in a high-volume, fast-paced administrative role will be highly regarded and on the job training will be provided for the right candidate
- An ability to deal with rapidly changing priorities
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Possess strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Capability to perform routine administration tasks with a high level of attention to detail
- Genuine interest in developing in the field of Human Resources/Recruitment
- Highly motivated, proactive
- Must have valid working Visa
- Current Police Check (or willingness to obtain)
- Current Influenza and COVID-19 vaccination
If you are a team-player who is willing to learn and would like to join a highly regarded growing organisation apply now.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
What you'll get... Well, there's the chance to shine in a brilliant team environment in the coolest new hotel brand in Australia, Hong Kong and now Indonesia –bring your personality and sense of fu [...]
Our client requires an Office Administration Assistant for their small office & administration function based in there head office location in Camden. Initially for Full Time Monday to Friday. You [...]
This is a great opportunity for a HR Administrator to step up into the role of a HR Coordinator, and work for a leader in providing before and after school care services, as well as holiday programs t [...]
As one of Australia's largest providers of Human Resource Solutions, Chandler Macleod knows that an organization's greatest asset is its people. With more than 1,100 internal employees and 20,000 empl [...]