- Challenge yourself in this busy analytical role
- Take an opportunity to grow and develop your career
- Full time permanent position based at our Mascot Corporate Campus
Today, we’re busy planning for tomorrow. We look to the future to guide the way we innovate, helping us stay relevant and responsive in an unpredictable industry.
Our collaborative culture allows us to dream big and deliver successfully, knowing we’re supported by the best people. Together we drive positive business outcomes, taking a considered, cost-conscious approach that makes a difference to our customer experience.
As a Strategic Planning Specialist , you will be responsible for developing,
implementing and monitoring the long-term strategic resource plans for airports and freight in line with the airports, freight and group strategy. You will identify and implement transformation initiatives across the Airports/Freight portfolios through extensive stakeholder engagement and effective business partnering, and will work on a range of programs, projects and long-term initiatives.
You will also be responsible for leading a team of workforce planners to produce effective, safe and cost-effective seasonal planning and monthly rosters, planning rule set up and maintenance, Master Roster Build and creation to (-28) days.
- Proficiency using GroundStar planning and rostering systems
- Relevant experience in the development and ongoing management of effective, efficient strategic labour plan s
- Advanced system skills including MS Office (to macro / VBA development level) and demonstrated experience in driving the design of complex, specialised software
- Advanced numeracy skills – ability to analyse, interpret and present numerical data for business insight
- Ability to influence stakeholders at all levels, build strong relationships and deliver business-centric solutions
- Thorough understanding of rostering concepts, planning principles and process design
- Ability and commitment to improve roster efficiency and utilisation within a complex organisation
- Experience in change management and continuous improvement programs
- High-quality decision-making, planning and problem-solving skills
- Proactive and open approach to learning and change and ability to look for opportunities that bring value to the organisation
We want to see our people grow personally and professionally. Our brand values and Qantas Group beliefs guide the way we behave, reminding us to always live up to those expectations. Together, we can achieve more than we ever imagined.
Qantas is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at time of application. We will then work with you to identify the best way to assist you through the recruitment process. We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander, and people of all backgrounds to apply. Your personal information will be kept confidential in compliance with relevant privacy legislation.
Applications close: Sunday 5th December 2021
Please note: applications will only be considered for candidates who have the right to work in Australia / New Zealand without restriction or sponsorship.
Under the Qantas Group COVID-19 Vaccination Policy all Australia-based new employees of a Qantas Group entity must be fully vaccinated with an Approved COVID-19 Vaccine and provide Evidence of Vaccination by uploading your Digital Vaccination Certificate to Workday (our HR information system). There are different compliance dates for different workgroups under the policy. You will be provided with relevant information, including the compliance date during the recruitment process.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Role: UX/UI Designer Job Type: Full time Reporting To: Experience Design Lead Salary: Dependent on skills and qualifications Location: Melbourne/Sydney/Brisbane Position Overview: This role [...]
Reporting into the Head of Organisational Development (OD), the OD Lead will be a critical member of one of Bupa's OD teams that is specifically focused on leadership capability. You will support the [...]
About us: Accent Group Limited is Australia’s leading digitally integrated retail and distribution business in the Apparel and Footwear performance and lifestyle market in Australia and New Zealand [...]
About us Over the next 40 years, Sydney’s population is projected to swell to over 12 million residents and regional NSW will accommodate an extra 700,000 people. Transport for NSW is delivering an [...]