Housekeeping, the heartbeat of a hotel…
ahs hospitality is seeking room attendants for those that have a passion for the hotel industry, attention to detail and service with a genuine smile.
We currently have a range of casual and part time housekeeping roles ready to go
Working some of the best hours the hospitality service industry can offer, we would be pleased to connect with you. Service with a smile is our mantra and we truly believe we are the best outsourced service company you could choose to work with.
You will be provided with training, development and an environment filled with team spirit. In return we ask you to bring your shining personality and will to enhance each and every guests experience.
This role requires the following abilities:
- High standard of cleanliness and attention to detail
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Enjoy working with people
- Capacity to work in a physical role
- Ability to work fast and thorough
- Good communication skills
- Professional attitude and strong customer service skills
- Good availability during weekdays and available to work on a rotating roster
- Time management and organisation skills
In reward we offer:
- Training and development
- The opportunity to be a part of a vibrant and dedicated team
- Discounts on private health insurance
- Access to MyDiscounts - discounts on everyday shopping needs
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you.
Please note that applicants must have the right to work in Australia, with full work rights preferred.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Graduate Opportunities | Multiple Locations in Sydney | Base plus commission / bonus Your new company Hays is recognised as the leading recruitment agency across the globe. We work with the bi [...]
- Influence business development strategies & lead contractor compliance - Add value by contributing towards breaking ground in new markets - First class working culture that comes highly recommended [...]
Procurement Coordinator - An exciting opportunity exists for a driven and collaborative full time procurement coordinator among Australia’s horticulture industry-based corporations. - An incredib [...]
Pharmaceutical Territory Manager – Sydney Inner West At iNova our vision is simple: iNova’s trusted brands improve people’s health and well-being every day. We have a diverse portfolio of iconi [...]