At ALDI, our people are the key to our success.
To be considered for the role, you'll need to have previous experience managing and leading a team, possess a strong work ethic and hands-on attitude, and demonstrate initiative to make things happen and deliver results. This is not an office based management role - our Assistant Managers provide practical guidance and support to their teams on a daily basis. Furthermore, no two days are the same at ALDI, so you'll need to be comfortable with change and dynamic enough to deal with any challenge.
What's in it for you?
- Market leading remuneration - $70,000 -$81,300 *
- 40 hours per week contract
- Be a part of a leading international retailer
- Career opportunities to progress to Store Manager in our rapidly growing store network
- Extensive training in a dynamic retail environment
- Flexible rotating roster- working 5 out of 7 days including weekends and early mornings
- 5 weeks annual leave
- High levels of autonomy and responsibility
- Work alongside friendly and supportive colleagues
You will be responsible for:
- Supporting the Store Manager in driving store sales and achieving targets
- Controlling store costs and losses
- Contributing to all aspects of store operations; serving customers, stacking shelves
- Training and developing team members
- Managing and leading a highly competent team
- Ordering and maintaining stock availability
- Planning and rostering
At ALDI we believe that our employees should expect to come to work every day with the comfort and confidence that they are in the safest possible environment. You will be required to adhere to all ALDI and State and Federal Government COVID-safe practices and regulations.
From March 1st 2022, a condition of ongoing employment with ALDI will be that employees are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless they have a valid exemption. This requirement will apply to all employees across stores, warehouse, transport and offices.
*Includes superannuation and predicted bonuses. Remuneration will vary depending on contracted hours, location and ALDI experience.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Do you have recent experience working in Service Co-ordination and/or Rostering roles in the Aged Care sector? We are seeking experienced and professional rostering staff for a wide variety of tempor [...]
Expression of Interest We are Hiring We are looking for a retail / admin assistant to join our great team. Permit part time or full time position is available. -Previous admin / retail experie [...]
RYCO Filters – The Professionals Choice. Due to unprecedented growth, we are offering you the exciting opportunity to Join the Market Leader! RYCO Filters is Australasia's leading automotive filt [...]
Is this you? - Passionate about supporting young people in the community? - Want to join a values based, supportive and impactful organisation? - Ready to make an impact from day one? At ACSO, we lo [...]