An Australian owned business with a reputation for top tier service and quality products has had recent organic growth. With over 40 years industry experience, they offer the best in their field.
Reporting to the Customer Service Manager, you will be responsible for the following:
- Answering incoming calls from customers
- Handling enquiries
- Provide quotes on the cost to hire equipment
- Assist customers with any issues
- Ad hoc administration tasks as required
Skills and Attributes
To be a successful applicant you will possess the following:
- Proven experience in a similar role in customer service
- Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to multi-task
- Must have knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Exposure to the equipment hire industry is highly advantageous
To be considered for this stress free, team based role with long term career prospects, apply now.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
- Positive and rewarding work environment in a well-established online education provider - Enthusiastic team with opportunities for growth - Brisbane CBD location About the Role Moncel is currently [...]
We have multiple opportunities available from Shift supervisors to Restaurant Management Are you looking for a relocation or career advancement opportunity? We are looking for enthusiastic team pla [...]
- Brisbane based – WFH opportunity - National organisation – focused on clean eating - Up to $65k plus super + tools of the trade Our client: People2people have partnered with an organisation [...]
Job no: 851073 Campus: Mt Helen Campus Categories: Professional/General School/Area: Student Experience and Admin Services - Student Experience and Administration Services – Ballarat Campus [...]