Brisbane Lions AFC
[email protected] is looking for experienced Chefs to join our team.
Join a great team in casual or permanent roles delivering excellent meals and service to our valued members and guests.
With a couple of years experience, your main duties will include:
- Be able to work as part of a busy team and autonomously
- Quality control and presentation of food
- Service of multiple sections in the kitchen
- Adhering to fire safety and workplace, health and safety requirements
- Maintain high standards of food hygiene and cleanliness of the kitchen
To be successful for this role you will need to:
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Show willingness to learn and improve
- Thrive under pressure
- Have a flair and a passion for work that you will bring to the kitchen every day
- Be well spoken and cleanly presented
Our restaurant is a la carte with some function work as well. The club is proud to be well known in the are for great food and service.
If you are interested, please send your resume to [email protected]
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
CCA are seeking FOH staff for roles of: Kitchen Hands Service Attendant's We are looking for the right applicants that can work well in a fun, fast paced environment as well as being reliable and f [...]
The MCA Cafe, located on Level 4 of the Museum of Contemporary Art and overlooking Circular Quay, is on the hunt for two experienced Chefs to join the team. Run your section in this fast-paced a la ca [...]
About the role Catering Assistants are an important part of our team, ensuring our Chefs and Cooks can dedicate their time to making sure every meal time is a special occasion for our senior resid [...]
AMAZING opportunity and fantastic venue near Brisbane. Our kitchen team is passionate about working with fresh and local produce and has a paddock to plate ethos. We are searching for chefs of all lev [...]