Australian Community Media
What's in it for you?
- Competitive base salary.
- Car allowance.
- Attractive sales incentive scheme.
- Opportunity to work from home.
- Career development and progression opportunities.
- A High Performance team culture that promotes openness and collaboration.
About the role:
Australian Community Media have a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic and highly motivated salesperson to join our team as a Media Sales Consultant based out of the Townsville / North Queensland Region on a full-time basis.
This is a new sales role with a focus on selling print and digital advertising. You will be given all the tools required to be successful, e.g. laptop, mobile and iPad. This position is not office-bound.
You would be required to work remotely as we focus on sales outcomes not whether you have attended an office.
In this role, you will be responsible for building relationships within the agriculture community and advertisers to achieve sales targets and drive sales across our print and digital products.
- Exceed digital and print sales revenue targets within the territory.
- Manage a customer portfolio, providing clients with progress updates for their campaigns and providing recommendations for improvement.
- Provide exceptional customer service across all touchpoints using excellent verbal and communication skills.
- Manage time effectively and adapt well to change. In our ever-evolving industry, it is important to have a 'can do' attitude and be able to lead customers and colleagues through change.
- Attend sales calls both in person or via Google hangout, as required by management.
- Keep up to date with Agriculture Industry trends and developments.
We would love you to have:
- Proven sales experience and target achievement.
- Strong time management and attention to detail skills.
- Exceptional customer service.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- "Can do" attitude.
- Knowledge of Google Ads, online targeted display advertising, Facebook advertising along with a deep understanding of digital advertising would also be highly desirable.
- Experience in Salesforce is desirable but not essential.
- Knowledge of agricultural markets would be an advantage.
We want you to see ACM Agriculture / North Queensland Register as somewhere you can grow. We will invest in training and development, from online courses to product sales training. Your successes will be celebrated, and your career nurtured. Our sales team takes great pride in their work and are proud of the people they work with.
Australian Community Media (ACM) is Australia's largest and most diversified private media business. We have been bringing news to our rural and regional communities for more than 150 years. Our network of more than 142 leading news media brands includes The Canberra Times, Newcastle Herald, Illawarra Mercury, The Land, Queensland Country Life, and the Northern Daily Leader. More recently, ACM and Real Estate View formed a joint venture to build a market-leading, multi-faceted property media and data business.
This is an exciting time to join ACM.
We embrace all aspects of diversity and inclusion and are committed to creating a workplace, which reflects the incredibly diverse customers, audiences and communities we serve.
If you are seeking the pride of being part of Australia's largest regional media company, please apply now!
Applications will only be considered from candidates with the right to work in Australia. We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. We are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Are you seeking a new opportunity in the Government? Apply now! Your new company This assignment is with a respected State Government Department with a branch in Townsville. Due to operational nee [...]
About the Role You will be able to use your skills in a unique industry as a key member of the maintenance team. A team-based position focused on meeting challenging targets of throughput, safety, an [...]
About Premise: A full-service engineering, design, and management consultancy with approximately 140 employees, Premise brings together a partnership of highly specialised, boutique businesses to off [...]
Brisbane North CCP K-ESS Casual Care Worker - Brisbane North Casual Pay Rates (Qualified) starting from $30.76 per hour Your new company At Wesley Mission Queensland we believe we are our bes [...]