We are currently looking for a Service Delivery Manager to lead our Critical Incident team in Melbourne on a full-time basis.
This role is responsible for the management of the Victorian Critical Incident/Trauma Clinicians, providing leadership and direction to the team and ensuring strong and effective service delivery aligned with productivity targets, whilst delivering positive clinical outcomes.
About the role:
Reporting to the National Service Delivery Manager Critical Incidents, you will nurture a strong culture and promote engagement whilst ensuring clinical governance is achieved across the board.
You will be provided with the autonomy and opportunity to develop and grow, to pursue operational,
commercial and clinical excellence, and have opportunities to drive innovation, continuous improvement and growth.
Skills and Experience:
- Registered Psychologist (AHPRA) or Social Worker (AASW) or Counsellor (ACA or PACFA);
- Strong leadership skills and experience in clinical managerial roles;
- Proven track people management experience;
- Hands-on, strategic clinical and leadership skills;
- Committed to coaching and supporting your team and the wider business in meeting productivity and billable targets.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive base salary and remuneration package
- Membership to our partnership with the Mental Health Academy which will provide you with access to over 325+ research-based courses that meet industry standards for Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
- Internal peer supervision and external supervision to support your CPD
- Discounted health and free travel insurance, health and well-being allowance
- Paid Parental and service leave
- Health and Wellbeing allowance and much more!
Benestar is the leading provider of employee health and wellbeing services in Australia. We're part of the Cover-More Group, one of the world’s leading providers of medical assistance and travel insurance. We offer help, support and guidance in many ways including individual face to face counselling, attending critical incidents, performing assessments or organisational development and training through seminars. Our aim is to improve workforce wellness. Working with Benestar offers you the chance to make a big difference to the mental health of people throughout Australia.
This is a pivotal time of transformation and growth for Benestar. As such, this national leadership role leads the national critical incident service delivery excellence and continuous improvement, including oversight of onsite critical incident response and on-call service delivery.
* Proper completion of probity checks and adherence to State/Territory public health orders is required as part of the recruitment process for all Benestar roles.
Benestar is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a safe work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We celebrate and embrace diversity in all its forms and have a zero-tolerance policy for violence, including domestic and family violence.
**To be eligible to apply you must hold existing Australian work rights.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description Location: Melbourne | Eastern Metropolitan Job type: Not provided Organisation: Monash Health Salary: Salary not specified Occupation: Nursing Reference: 50160 Acknowledging th [...]
Nov 20, 2021 Melbourne, AU Why should you consider this opportunity? At Cosentino (www.cosentino.com) we are looking for an Designer Sales Manager Melbourne, who will have the opportunity to work [...]
Job Description Location: Melbourne | Southern Metropolitan Job type: Not provided Organisation: Monash Health Salary: Salary not specified Occupation: Nursing Reference: 48851 About Monash He [...]
Job Description Location: Melbourne | Southern Metropolitan Job type: Not provided Organisation: Monash Health Salary: Salary not specified Occupation: Nursing Reference: 50362 Acknowledging t [...]