State Transit Authority of NSW
Get behind the wheel of a great career!
State Transit is one of the largest and most modern bus transport providers in Australia. We are a large and diverse organisation that believes in shaping our people to be the best they can be. Operating from 8 depot locations across Sydney's Northern Beaches, North West and Eastern Suburbs, our people play a key role in delivering a vital service to their local communities.
What you will need in order to apply
- Hold an unrestricted drivers licence for at least 12 months
- Be a permanent resident of Australia or citizen of Australia or New Zealand
- Be willing to complete all screening checks – including medicals, police checks, references and a working with children check
We are currently seeking applications from Bus Operators to join our team. Our people have a strong commitment to safety and draw upon their excellent communication and customer service skills to provide the best experience for our customers. You are willing to obtain a NSW Bus Driver Authority Card and be open to taking a position at one of our Eastern Suburb depots;
- Port Botany
What shifts are available?
Full Time - Our Full-Time staff work on a rotating roster basis, where 5 days are worked between Monday and Saturday. This work includes a mixture of straight and broken shifts. Shifts can commence in the morning, afternoon or evening.
Part Time - Part-Time staff are rostered to work set times each week. Shifts will range from 15-35 hours per week and you will work Monday to Friday.
- Earn $28.13 per hour plus employer's contribution to superannuation, shift allowances and annual leave loading.
- Free Opal travel pass for Government Bus, Rail and Ferry services
- Generous Leave options including 5 weeks annual leave
- Obtain a qualification whilst you work (Certificate III in Driving Operations - Bus)
Our commitment to Diversity
Great people come from all walks of life and at Transport for NSW we are committed to creating a diverse, inclusive and flexible workforce which reflects the community and the customers we serve.
For any enquiries feel free to email the team at [email protected]
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Graduate Opportunities | Multiple Locations in Sydney | Base plus commission / bonus Your new company Hays is recognised as the leading recruitment agency across the globe. We work with the bi [...]
- Influence business development strategies & lead contractor compliance - Add value by contributing towards breaking ground in new markets - First class working culture that comes highly recommended [...]
Procurement Coordinator - An exciting opportunity exists for a driven and collaborative full time procurement coordinator among Australia’s horticulture industry-based corporations. - An incredib [...]
Pharmaceutical Territory Manager – Sydney Inner West At iNova our vision is simple: iNova’s trusted brands improve people’s health and well-being every day. We have a diverse portfolio of iconi [...]