Your new company
Our organisation is currently one of the fastest growing investment-property-tax-depreciation providers in Australia. A trusted organisation that has seen unprecedented levels of growth by establishing solid relationships by not only doing business but also educating governing bodies & private organisations that include CPA Australia & Mortgage & Finance Association of Australia (MFAA) about tax depreciation. Our goal is to help the greater property investment community understand their tax-saving entitlements and build cash-flow by leveraging the use of tax depreciation.
Your new role
We are seeking a highly motivated and driven team member to join our sales team in providing sales support to assist our Business Development Managers in managing enquiries and providing sound advice. Sales experience is preferable but not mandatory, as training will be provided and would suit a new graduate with strong university credentials. However, all applicants will be considered.
What is on offer
The opportunity to join a highly-motivated and successful workforce awaits you in this new role. With a lucrative salary package, this role is well suited to an individual that strives to be well remunerated whilst working amongst a cohesive team to assist them in achieving both financial and personal milestones.
The sales support role will require you to manage various sales and marketing campaigns, but has the opportunity to develop into a Business Development Manager position where developing new relationships with stakeholders. Strong earning potential is on offer via remuneration and lucrative bonus pyaments.
What you'll need to succeed
The successful applicants will encompass the following skills:
- Ability to use initiative, work independently and within a team environment
- Able to meet commitments and deadlines in a professional manner
- Open to listening and learning from both peers and managers
- Willing to contribute ideas to nurture growth of the business, peers and themselves
- High attention to detail
- Puts the client first at all times (and within reason)
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
- Familiarity with Salesforce is preferable
- Full Australian Driver's License
- High verbal and written communications skills
- Able to work under pressure and multi-task
- Permanent residency or Citizenship is a must
Accompanying your resume (in word format), send in a cover letter stating why you believe you are the right candidate for this role with reference to the selection criteria in this job advertisement. Applications without the job-specific cover letter will not be considered.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Graduate Opportunities | Multiple Locations in Sydney | Base plus commission / bonus Your new company Hays is recognised as the leading recruitment agency across the globe. We work with the bi [...]
- Influence business development strategies & lead contractor compliance - Add value by contributing towards breaking ground in new markets - First class working culture that comes highly recommended [...]
Procurement Coordinator - An exciting opportunity exists for a driven and collaborative full time procurement coordinator among Australia’s horticulture industry-based corporations. - An incredib [...]
Pharmaceutical Territory Manager – Sydney Inner West At iNova our vision is simple: iNova’s trusted brands improve people’s health and well-being every day. We have a diverse portfolio of iconi [...]