Osmoflo Water Management
We are currently seeking a Principal Electrical Engineer on a Permanent Full Time basis, with a can-do attitude, motivation to deliver and experienced in working as part of a multi-disciplined engineering team to deliver successful project outcomes. The Principal Electrical Engineer will lead, control and coordinate Electrical Engineering Design requirements as well as taking responsibility for electrical product development and the provision of specialised electrical systems to deliver profitable and on-time projects within the Water Treatment Industry.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Ensuring detailed electrical designs are completed in line with budgets, quality and agreed project timelines
- Provide electrical engineering technical advice in accordance with Australian standards and according to best engineering practices.
- Overseeing development of commercially viable & innovative technical design solutions
- Contributing to the development of standardised design processes
- Provide ongoing support to Proposals engineers to ensure accurate costings, designs & documentation for Proposals team.
- Seek new electrical equipment, products, solutions for integration into Osmoflo products and services range.
- Maintaining effective working relationship with client and key stakeholders
- Liaise with local vendors for design and supply of Electrical systems
- Contribute to a culture of innovation, by creating & seeking ways to develop innovative solutions which aid business growth.
An ideal candidate will have:
- Leadership experience managing a multi-disciplinary Engineering team
- Previous experience within water and/or process
- Knowledge of electrical equipment, components, materials & suppliers
- Strong knowledge of electrical compliance requirements
- Programming & problem-solving skills for PLC & HMI
- Degree Qualified in Electrical Engineering or related field
- Current Member or eligible to be a member of Engineers Australia
- Several years’ experience in multidiscipline engineering team delivering EPC Projects
- A track record of coordinating successful Projects
This role represents an exciting opportunity to work in a growing and challenging environment. Are you ready for the challenge? If your answer is YES, please apply by COB Friday, 17th December 2021.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Craig Nihill, General Manager, Human Resources on (08) 8282 9700.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Company Description About Haircare Group For over 45 years Haircare Group has been the voice of experience and expertise for salons. Beginning as a husband and wife team, we are now a large and pass [...]
Job no: 583515 Work type: Maximum Term - Part Time, Part Time Location: Adelaide Categories: Customer Service / Contact Centre About Spotless Spotless employs over 36,000 people in Australia [...]
- APS Level 6, Ongoing - $80,665-$91,713 + 15.4% super - Adelaide Australia is regularly affected by severe weather events. These events are growing in frequency and severity, leading to increased ec [...]
Benefits and Perks - Permanent Full Time Ongoing - Office is based in Mile End South and has on-site car parking available - Family-friendly working environment - Flexible and supportive work environ [...]