Australian Building Company homes are created by top home designers. Building made easy and affordable to suit modern Australian families.
Our business is enjoying rapid growth and we are seeking applications from suitably experienced, high-calibre professionals.
Reporting to the Sales Support Coordinator, your responsibilities will include:
- Understanding and assessing client needs and providing suitable solutions;
- Managing high volume display visitors, following up leads and achieving high sales targets;
- Providing customers with a first class experience, exceeding customer service expectations; and
- Developing and maintaining a network of industry partners such as land developers,
financiers and local community providers.
Metricon will offer you:
- Genuine career advancement opportunities
- A competitive salary and salary package options
- A comprehensive and ongoing development & training program - with ongoing sales support
- A supportive, high-calibre workplace culture where great work is recognised and rewarded
- A competitive starting retainer (3 months) offset against future commissions
- Extensive marketing and advertising resources
The successful candidate will have:
- Strong experience in face to face sales is essential
- A professional and innovative approach to creating new sales opportunities
- Exceptional industry networking & customer service skills
- Well developed organisational and client management capabilities
- Experience working with a range of IT applications and software
This role requires a national police check to be undertaken.
Based in Western Metropolitan Melbourne
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Sydney CBD - Benefit from comprehensive training programs - Join a company that focusses on a positive, supportive and inclusive work culture - Be rewarded for your hard work and dedication! - New Ho [...]
Australian Building Company homes are created by top home designers. Building made easy and affordable to suit modern Australian families. Our business is enjoying rapid growth and we are seeking a [...]
We are seeking an enthusiastic and experienced Senior Property Project Manager to join a team that will deliver large scale facilities and refurbishments projects across the portfolio. This role will [...]
MELBOURNE - CBD, SYDNEY - CBD THE OPPORTUNITY This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced corporate lawyer to join the innovative and market-leading Alternative Legal Services (ALT) team at H [...]