SYNERGY CONSTRUCT is a rapidly growing Adelaide based commercial construction company making positive moves in the industry by offering the latest construction methods and a first-class business culture.
We have an opportunity for an experienced Estimator or Cost planner to join our accomplished and high performing team of passionate and dedicated individuals in a role that offers a potential pathway into management positions
This role will suit an individual who is familiar with Design and Construct cost planning and procurement models for building projects over $50m.
ABOUT THE ROLE
This role has a direct impact on business turnover and bottom-line results.
You will be at the forefront of business activity from project inception (business development), project conversion (tender) and execution (procurement). This is a dynamic and diverse role that involves an appropriate level of responsibility and autonomy.
Reporting to the Estimating and Procurement Manager you will:
- Prepare detailed and accurate tender estimates and assist with building tenders using documentation which varies from 15% to 100% complete
- Support the business development function and use your industry contacts to bring opportunities that align with the business plan in for tender
- Assist with the project procurement function of the business for subcontract award to achieve optimum cost outcomes and minimal scope of works gaps post award
- Develop detailed, accurate and comprehensive scope-of-works for trade contractors
- Develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders (subcontractors, suppliers, consultants and clients)
- Present to clients and help secure the project through professional and positive interaction during post tender discussions and beyond
- Collaborate with the Estimating and Procurement Manager to develop and implement market strategy to ensure work winning objectives align with business plan growth targets
As a talented Estimator / Cost Planner you will meet the following criteria:
- Qualified in Quantity Surveying, Engineering, Construction Management, or related discipline
- Exceptional analytical and computer skills with various estimating programs and other related software
- Excellent commercial acumen ability and skills
- Skilled forward planner and communicator who works well with others
- Natural leadership qualities and subscribe to the value of a "one team" approach
- Thrive in an autonomous environment and evolve quickly
- Sound contracts knowledge and ability to analyse risks and opportunities efficiently
OUR CORPORATE CULTURE
We are looking for a unique individual that will contribute to the development of a purposeful, innovative, dynamic team that works with other team members, suppliers, and customers to build…
- Great projects
- A first-class work environment
- A company that everyone in the industry wants to do business with.
Consequently, we are committed to providing a rewarding career to unique people who are technically competent and share our passion for innovation, collaboration, and personal accountability.
HOW TO APPLY
If you believe you have the relevant and appropriate experience and share our passion for building a great construction company simply click on "Apply".
Thank you for considering a career with SYNERGY CONSTRUCT. Please note only suitable applicants will be contacted for an interview.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Company Description About Haircare Group For over 45 years Haircare Group has been the voice of experience and expertise for salons. Beginning as a husband and wife team, we are now a large and pass [...]
Job no: 583515 Work type: Maximum Term - Part Time, Part Time Location: Adelaide Categories: Customer Service / Contact Centre About Spotless Spotless employs over 36,000 people in Australia [...]
- APS Level 6, Ongoing - $80,665-$91,713 + 15.4% super - Adelaide Australia is regularly affected by severe weather events. These events are growing in frequency and severity, leading to increased ec [...]
Benefits and Perks - Permanent Full Time Ongoing - Office is based in Mile End South and has on-site car parking available - Family-friendly working environment - Flexible and supportive work environ [...]