Fitzgerald Jenkins Recruitment
Our client is a rapidly growing Australian Blockchain (NFTs) firm utilising the latest technology. A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a qualified professional to join as Treasury Manager on a permanent basis in their Sydney head office.
You will be responsible for;
- - Forecast liquidity and inventory needs for operations especially maintaining adequate reserves for payment
- Establish a process in collaboration with Product and Engineering teams to understand the reserve needs of each network that the team onboards while formalising a plan to liquidate any excess digital assets.
update and monitor Treasury operational policies; establish and manage compliance and controls for Treasury operations and support internal and external audit requirements.
- Setup cash and liquidity management operations
- Implement best practices and automation of key treasury processes; work with key stakeholders in instituting process improvements
- Collaborate with other stakeholders to forecast cash needs and implement guardrails on each bank account to reduce insufficient cash incidents; reduce idle cash by placing excess cash into approved investment assets.
- Establish processes to track and report on key treasury operating metrics.
You will possess;
- Bachelor’s in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, Economics or related discipline. Professional qualification preferred.
- 7 - 10 years of progressive corporate treasury experience, including leading a Cash Management function at a blockchain / fintech, investment bank or publicly traded company. Ability to interact, influence and build relationships at all levels of seniority and across all functions within an organisation.
- Ability to balance strategic focus with tactical implementation, and efficient execution skills.
- Strong product knowledge in FX, Money Market, and Fixed Income
- Knowledge of US markets would be highly regarded
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent English communication skills
- Full Australian working rights
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Graduate Opportunities | Multiple Locations in Sydney | Base plus commission / bonus Your new company Hays is recognised as the leading recruitment agency across the globe. We work with the bi [...]
- Influence business development strategies & lead contractor compliance - Add value by contributing towards breaking ground in new markets - First class working culture that comes highly recommended [...]
Procurement Coordinator - An exciting opportunity exists for a driven and collaborative full time procurement coordinator among Australia’s horticulture industry-based corporations. - An incredib [...]
Pharmaceutical Territory Manager – Sydney Inner West At iNova our vision is simple: iNova’s trusted brands improve people’s health and well-being every day. We have a diverse portfolio of iconi [...]