Woods and Co have again partnered with a market leading, medium sized private property development group. With a strong brand accompanied with in excess of a $1B in the pipeline, this group has become a desired destination in the market.
What’s in it for you
This role will be working across multiple large scale projects in the built form space. With many moving parts, this role will be an integral component in driving two iconic projects at varying stages.
What do you do?
- Development Management - all stages of the development cycle from feasibility, concept design, development application, demolition, construction certificate, construction, post completion
- Strong front end planning experience is preferable
- Assist in sales and marketing in conjunction with Sales Director
- Represent the company with excellent communication and upmost professionalism internally and externally.
- Undertake duty with high quality and high-performance outcomes, enhance, optimise, innovate, inspire.
- Be proactive, raise issues early, collaborate.
- Be responsible to ensure end to end development process is seamless and is integrated.
- Management of external stake holders & external parties - including authorities, purchasers, consultants and contractors, agents, neighbours and community management.
What do you need:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as a Development Manager for residential apartment projects
- Ideally you will have worked for a residential developer
- Experience in all facets of apartment development from planning, design to delivery through to sale and settlement.
- Exceptional relationship building skills, driven through outstanding communication – verbal and written.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills and attention to detail. The ability to prioritise effectively and thrive in a busy environment.
For a confidential conversation regarding this role or a number of the other exciting roles we are working on please reach out to Jai Stevens on (phone hidden) [email protected]
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
About Us: From humble beginnings in 1988, starting as a wholesale distributor based in New Zealand, Accent Group has had an incredible journey of growth throughout the decades. We now proudly have ov [...]
Job Description Location: Melbourne | CBD Job type: Full time Organisation: Development Victoria Salary: Salary not specified Occupation: Property Reference: 374 At Development Victoria, we wo [...]
- Exciting opportunity to manage the Bonds retail management portfolio - Melb or Syd based role - Close knit highly performing team with a fun & motivating culture A little about us Who wouldn't w [...]
- Exciting opportunity to manage the Bonds retail management portfolio - Melb or Syd based role - Close knit highly performing team with a fun & motivating culture A little about us Who wouldn't wan [...]