Level 2 Support Engineer to support the company's growing client base. As an experienced IT Professional, you will serve as the backbone of the company, acting as the first level of escalation across a wide range of IT issues.
Throughout your time in this role, you will solidify and expand upon your existing areas of expertise, gaining valuable experience across a wide variety of products and services that will no doubt assist you as you further your IT Career. With our close team of passionate and highly skilled engineers, you can expect a fun, friendly working environment. This is the perfect opportunity to take your career to the next level.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Answer the phones,
working issues as they come in and escalating as necessary.
- Liaise with customers regularly.
- Install and configure Windows workstations.
- Install and configure Windows Servers.
- Perform preventative maintenance on client networks.
- Learn new client applications in order to support them.
- Maintain internal desktop environment.
- Maintain accurate time billing records.
- Write documentation of systems and process where necessary.
- Identify any potential for additional services and projects.
- Willingness to work on-call (at scheduled times) where engineers will be paid an on-call rate.
- Interpersonal skills: Excellent written and verbal communication skills, active listening and customer-care.
- Has an approachable and relatable manner.
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly.
- Service awareness of an organisation’s key IT services for which support is being provided.
- Attention to detail.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast moving environment.
- Has an ability to prioritise requests based on their urgency and knows when to escalate an issue.
Technical Skills You Will Need
- Demonstrated Experience as a level 2 technician, preferably in an MSP environment.
- Scripting/SFTP setup and configuration.
- Intermediate to advanced Citrix Knowledge. Troubleshooting and configuration.
- Strong knowledge of Windows Server 2012/2016/2019 and Office 365.
- VMWare including server virtualization and ongoing maintenance.
- Impeccable English both written and spoken.
- Strong troubleshooting skills, ability to work through issues with minimal supervision
- Ability to work a rotating on call roster.
- Strong documenting ability.
- Up to Date certification is a big bonus.
- Want to work for an Australian growing MSP?
- Want to take ownership of your client base?
- Want fantastic long term career opportunities?
- Want to work in a relaxed and fun environment?
- Want the ability to learn beyond your job description?
The successful candidate will get the opportunity to work with a wide variety of IT Systems and Services. As you continue to demonstrate your area of expertise, you will become the go to person for resolving particular types of issues, challenging you to take your skills to the next level.
PLEASE NOTE - NO SPONSORSHIP AVAILABLE. MUST HAVE FULL WORKS RIGHTS ALREADY IN PLACE.
APPLICATIONS WITHOUT COVER LETTER WILL NOT BE ASSESSED.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
About CartonCloud Small business keeps the world turning – it’s the lifeblood of the global economy. Here at CartonCloud, we are all about people and making life easier for our customers. We focu [...]
Calling supply chain and logistics budding superstars! An exciting opportunity currently exists to join our awesome team for a talented Implementation Consultant; a chance for you to apply your indus [...]
Bretts have been in the forefront of timber and building material supply and manufacture for over 100 years, still owned by one of the original families who started the company back at the beginning o [...]
Federal Government organisation seeking an experienced Service Desk Analyst for an initial 6-month contract. Your new company Hays Technology have partnered with an established federal government [...]