Due to growth in our Community Care Department we are seeking a passionate and person-centred person to join our dynamic team.
We are looking for an experienced, professional, dedicated and caring individual to work with a diverse range of clients and be the main contact for clients and support workers.
The successful candidate will successfully support and motivate teams of support workers to establish and maintain a supportive and engaging environment.
This role is suitable for a solution-focused multitasker and a team player with high energy, resilience, and positivity.
This rewarding opportunity is based at out head office in the Adelaide CBD and offers a perfect work/life balance.
Your role will include:
- Assisting clients and their families/carers to identify, plan and engage with support workers to meet their individual goals.
- Facilitation and administration of all client documents including Service Agreements, Home Risk Assessments, Consent Forms, Client Charts etc., in line with clients' goals and expectations.
- Manage and coordinate scheduling and rostering of support workers to ensure efficient and effective client service provision.
- Plan and facilitate the support of clients in activities of daily living, including assistance with self-care and medication management.
- Development and implementation of individual support plans that reflect the needs of the client, guiding the level and method of support to be provided.
- Manage client information to ensure all relevant client records are current and provide an accurate reflection of service provision and the person being supported.
- Provide after-hours support via a rotating roster
- Assist with the client intake process to ensure services are defined with measurable outcomes for clients.
Why work for McArthur?
- Opportunity to work for one of South Australia's most respected disability support providers
- An internal team with decades of skills and knowledge within the sector
- Attractive remuneration
- Flexible employment options
- Excellent Training and Development Opportunities
- A supportive and caring team environment
McArthur Community Care was established in 2015 from a deep desire to provide trusted, tailored and ongoing services to people who live with a disability.
As a registered NDIS service provider we believe in providing the highest level of client-focused care and know by valuing our Support Workers we can achieve that together.
At McArthur Community Care we believe that all people living with a disability should be given the opportunity to live the life they choose. The support we provide is pivotal in assisting our clients to achieve their goals and connect with their community.
Our Ideal Applicants will have:
- An engaging Person-centred approach to care
- Great communication and relationship building skills
- A genuine desire to make a difference in the lives of people with disability
- Have an exceptional understanding of support services, geographical locations, and essential services.
- A one team approach with the internal team
- Relevant and proven experience in an aged care and/or disability environment ideally in the provision of services
Skills & Experience Required:
- Current DHS Disability Clearance or NDIS Worker Screening Check
- Valid unrestricted Driver's Licence
- Strong computer literacy
- Clear communication skills
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please send your cover letter and resume to George Kollias - Receuitment Consultant at [email protected] and Andrea Sherratt - Director of Care at [email protected] Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Two Full Time Ongoing roles availableImmerse yourself in an energetic team of diverse & multidisciplinary backgroundsExcel with insightful professional development, training & workshop opportunitiesCo [...]
We are looking for a cleaner with supervisor experience capable of leading a small group of cleaners who take pride in their work. If you have commercial cleaning experience, we would like to talk to [...]
Classification: Executive Level 1 Location: Sydney, Melbourne, Canberra, Brisbane, Adelaide, Hobart, Perth Division/Section: Legal & Governance / Governance, Risk & Assurance Reports to: Director [...]
- Wellbeing SA – Office of the Chief Executive - Salary: $101,859 to $110,107 – ASO7 – Full Time / Term Contract (temporary up to 05 May 2023) Responsibilities The incumbent will be res [...]