Contract until 30 June with the possibility of extension up to 12 months | Canberra or Melbourne Location | Baseline Clearance or the ability to obtain | $55.00 to $62.00 per hour + 10% Superannuation
Our Federal Government client is currently seeking an experienced social media and Online Content Writer to join their office at the APS6 level. Within this role, you will use your skills and knowledge of the social media market to develop social media content and deliver engaging online content across social media platforms and websites.
- Develop a compelling social media and online strategy for 3 different programs
- Work closely with program communication leads to translate research, ideas,
tactics, and action plans to optimize reach of digital content
- Manage a small budget and work with a booking agency to deliver paid content
- Assess online content for effectiveness, relevance, and currency to identify opportunities
- Manage internal and external stakeholders including program areas and graphic designers to deliver work, meeting calendar timeframes
- Other duties as required
- Demonstrated experience in developing and implementing an effective social media and online content strategy across the public and private sector
- An understanding of emerging trends in social media and audience engagement and how to optimize content
- Experience in writing, content creation across video and imagery
- Experience in developing and managing an overarching editorial/content calendar
- Ability to build collaborative and productive relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to review social analytics dashboards and metric and apply insights to strategies and outcomes
IMPORTANT TO NOTE
This is a security assessed position. Applicants must be an Australian citizen, with successful candidate either holding or having the ability to obtain a Baseline Security Clearance or undergo other employment suitability checks.
Please email your resume (MS WORD) and location you are applying for direct to [email protected] in complete confidence. If you require further information direct your enquiry to 6260 8888. To view a large range of vacancies, please go to our website: www.sosrecruitment.com.au
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description Location: Melbourne | Eastern Metropolitan Job type: Not provided Organisation: Monash Health Salary: Salary not specified Occupation: Nursing Reference: 50160 Acknowledging th [...]
Nov 20, 2021 Melbourne, AU Why should you consider this opportunity? At Cosentino (www.cosentino.com) we are looking for an Designer Sales Manager Melbourne, who will have the opportunity to work [...]
Job Description Location: Melbourne | Southern Metropolitan Job type: Not provided Organisation: Monash Health Salary: Salary not specified Occupation: Nursing Reference: 48851 About Monash He [...]
Job Description Location: Melbourne | Southern Metropolitan Job type: Not provided Organisation: Monash Health Salary: Salary not specified Occupation: Nursing Reference: 50362 Acknowledging t [...]