Smart Technology Recruitment
Phibion is the global leader in specialised tailings dewatering technology. Our uniquely patented MudMaster® safely dewaters mineral tailings using Accelerated Mechanical Consolidation (AMC) technology to high density and strength.
Due to our success and expansion, we are looking for a talented Supply Chain Coordinator to come on board with our award wining team. You will be based in our Brisbane, Lytton, Head Office, where you will be part of our global team.
As part of the Phibion team your duties include:
- Manage all suppliers of parts for the construction of MudMaster®.
- Manage the quality control and safe delivery of all supplies of parts for MudMaster® fabrication and maintenance.
- Develop and implement a supply plan for the fabrication and ongoing maintenance of Phibion MudMasters® in order to deliver our customers a safe, productive and sustainable service;
- Negotiate and review supply agreements with new and existing suppliers.
- Manage all warranty related issues with suppliers.
- Liaise with the Maintenance Manager to ensure off site parts stock is available.
- Implement and promote Key Performance Indicators to assist monitoring and reporting of essential performance metrics.
- Create a robust Supply Chain to support the company strategic plan.
- Monitor and report supplier performance.
Desired skills and qualifications:
- Qualifications in Supply Chain/Logistics or related field.
- Experience in the supply of parts for the construction of HME.
- Experience in Supply Chain Management, purchasing or logistics experience (including a solid understanding of imports/exports, shipping, and logistics).
- Experience in developing and implementing strategic and tactical supply plans for fabrication and ongoing maintenance purposes of a growing SME.
- Experience in developing a strong Supply Chain to support the company’s strategic plan.
- Experience in warranty related issues with new and existing suppliers.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Portuguese or Spanish speaking is a bonus.
- A willingness to travel as required.
For more information, please APPLY NOW or contact Jodie O’Keefe on +61 419 749 400.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Connect are currently looking for forklift labourers for a busy warehouse in Brisbane's south. The roles available are paying $28+/hour: Storesperson (Day Shift) - Working 9am-5pm (Full time 38 [...]
- Work with a large marketing team - City fringe location - Write content for a range or platforms About the client: This exceptional opportunity will see you work within a thriving team of market [...]
Korean Tutors are required to deliver courses in our Brisbane Central Location. Mostly evening classes with some private tuition Native Speaking teachers are preferred. Experience is essential. Mu [...]
- APS Level 6, Ongoing - $80,665 - $91,713 + 15.4% super - Brisbane, Canberra, Melbourne or Sydney The Resilience Officer is a key role assisting the Bureau's resilience capability, including inciden [...]