National Dental Care
Are you looking to practice from a busy and thriving practice all year around? Then this is the practice for you! We are seeking an enthusiastic and highly-competent Associate Dentist to join the friendly team in our state-of-the-art practice National Dental Care Inverell. Immediate start available. Mentorship can be provided for the right candidate.
About National Dental Care – Inverell
Only 1 of 3 practices in the area, and one of the busiest National Dental Care practices in NSW, we are a thriving well established practice that has been in the community for over 21 years. Very busy all year around, our 4 chair practice are looking to expand due to consistently high patient volumes from our large, loyal patient base.
We are a modern, QIP accredited practice, utilising the latest technology and equipment such as a brand new OPG machine, CBCT, iTero, intra-oral cameras and full implant setup.
About the Role
Drawing on your strong experience across all facets of clinical and general dentistry, your role as Locum Dentist/ Associate Dentist will see you deliver a wide range of clinical services that consistently meet our exceptional standards of patient care and service. A motivated team player who’s keen to continue your dental education, you’ll apply your proven clinical skills and unique approach to ensure patients receive a seamless and caring dental experience.
About the Area
A medium-sized country town and only a 3.5 hour drive west of Coffs Harbour, picturesque Inverell is heart of the New England North West region which is renowned for its gemstones and World Heritage wonders! The unique and quirky boutique shopping brings locals and visitors, particularly for the locally sourced sapphires, quartz crystals and gemstones. Inverell also regularly hosts Farmers markets and is home to the Sapphire City Markets and Festival.
What We Offer
● Relocation assistance available for the right candidate
● Ongoing training, development and upskilling opportunities to help you achieve your career goals
● Fantastic networking opportunities with highly-skilled professionals across Australia
● Competitive remuneration packages, great incentive schemes, and attractive benefits
● A fun, supportive culture with a team that loves to connect and celebrate achievements
● Modern practices that employ the latest dental technologies and equipment
Skills and experience
● Ideally 2 years’ experience working as a Dentist in Australia, with high clinical skills and standards (New Graduates welcome to apply as mentorship can be provided)
● Current unconditional AHPRA registration
● An appropriate qualification recognised by the Dental Board of Australia
● Current professional indemnity insurance
● An organised problem-solver with a strong work ethic
● A team player with the ability to manage and coach others
● Open-minded, empathetic and understanding
● Highly professional, with a polished image and good personal presentation
About National Dental Care
National Dental Care is one of Australia’s largest dental service providers, with a nationwide network of modern dental practices utilising the latest digital technologies - including scanners, CBCTs and CEREC. At NDC, we pride ourselves on our collaborative, team-focused culture and outstanding training and development opportunities. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a supportive network of almost 1000 dental professionals and take your dental career to the next level.
How to Apply
Is this the ideal role for you? If so, we would love to hear from you, click ‘Apply’ or for more information contact Zoe Clements at [email protected]
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Pharmaceutical Territory Manager – Sydney Inner West At iNova our vision is simple: iNova’s trusted brands improve people’s health and well-being every day. We have a diverse portfolio of iconi [...]
Operator - Plant - Operations and Construction - Positions in Tamworth The Operations & Construction Division of Tamworth Regional Council covers a wide variety of maintenance work on sealed roads, [...]
Operator - General, Operations & Construction - Multiple Positions in Tamworth - Great Learning Opportunity The Operations & Construction Division of Tamworth Regional Council covers a wide variety [...]
Trainee Operator, Operations & Construction - 2 Years - Gain Certificate III in Civil Construction - Position in Tamworth - Kick start your career Tamworth Regional Council's Operations & Constructi [...]