The contact Centre is responsible for servicing advisers and customers on the Mastertrust Platform. The Consultant role encompasses call centre responsibilities to deliver a superior level of service that consistently meets and often exceeds the expectations of AMP’s advisers and customers
How you will make an impact
- Provide outstanding customer service to AMP customers Develop the skills required for high performance, leading to the delivery of AMP’s strategic objectives
- Add value to each customer interaction by understanding the customer needs and adapting to provide the best service approach
- Adhere to relevant KPI’s and service standards
- Analyses the cause of a customer's problem and assesses the appropriate course of action
What you will bring to the role
- Strong communication skills – adapts style where necessary and delivers messages in a concise, confident manner
- Accountability and ownership – makes a personal commitment to resolve customers’ issues and follows through to completion
- Positive and helpful attitude – focuses on achieving a positive outcome for the customer even under challenging circumstances
- Ability to multitask and prioritise workload
Is this your dream job?
….then apply today! We review applications as soon as we receive them and if we find our perfect candidate, we may close the role earlier than the advertised close date.
Working for AMP
We are transforming our business. We are looking for people with courage, accountability and integrity who inspire the same in others. If you are comfortable challenging the status-quo and perform at your best in an evolving and complex environment - we need you.
“AMP -The investor in all of us” The investor in all of us - AMP [link removed]
Wellbeing & Benefits
We invest in the health, wellbeing and development of our people by offering a range of great benefits to support you be your best, professionally and personally:
- We-Flex: Choose how, when and where you work.
- CHAPM Program: Access for you and your family to 24/7 wellbeing and counselling support.
- Well-being programs and activities: Annual health checks, flu vaccinations, information sessions.
- LinkedIn Learning: and other [email protected] programs to grow your career.
- Volunteering: opportunities through our AMP Foundation.
- Financial Well-Being: competitive home loans, leading superannuation contribution, discounted financial advice and personal insurance.
Inclusion & Diversity
The diversity of our people is core to our ability to innovate, grow and achieve great outcomes for our people, customers, shareholders and the community. If you have a natural curiosity, an appreciation for differences and an innate willingness to help others you will be valued at AMP.
At AMP we are committed to improving employment opportunities for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and we encourage applicants from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent to apply. Read more about our Reconciliation Plan here [link removed].
Let us know when you apply what we can do to help you show up at your best during our selection process.
Message to recruitment agencies
Please do not send unsolicited resumes to any AMP employee in relation to this role or others. We cannot accept unsolicited resumes or be responsible for fees related to unsolicited candidates.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Who are Innovior Innovior is a cutting-edge Australian consulting firm that gives you access to big problems to solve and endless career opportunities. - We are located globally, with offices in Syd [...]
Capture Recruitment is a family owned business, operating in the recruitment industry for more than 10 years. At Capture Recruitment we are a team of professional individuals who are passionate about [...]
Description: At Probe Group, we're powered by passion, driven by curiosity, enriched by a purpose to do it better. We work hard and love a good challenge (or multiple). With clients spanning across [...]
Ready for a challenge? Opportunity to be a part of one of the most exciting sales and customer service teams in the Fleet Space – APPLY NOW! The story so far… Eclipx Group (FleetPlus, FleetPa [...]