For over 40 years, Drake Medox continues to be one of Australia’s most recognised & respected, national and international disability service providers. We specialise in supporting individuals in their own home and are⬯also renowned for recruiting the right people for our valued clients.
Our client in Deer Park has a spinal injury and requires experienced support workers to work a rotating roster on an ongoing basis.
Our client is very independent, however requires assistance in his physical day to day tasks and community access activities. Our ideal candidate will have proven experience with manual handling (hoist), assisting with medications,
full assistance with Activities of Daily Living and enjoy socialising in the community.
Your positive attitude and passion for life will be the most important aspect of your role.
• Manual handling (hoist machine)
• Full assistance with our client’s activities of daily living
• Medication administration assistance
• Support client in community access
• Attend to day to day household chores
• Requirements for this Role
• Certificate III in Disability/ Aged Care or other relevant experience or qualifications
• Medication Administration Certificate or willing to obtain
• Current First Aid and CPR Certificate
• NDIS Worker Screener Check
• International Police Check (if applicable)
Time and time again we have received great feedback from our current Support Workers and Nurses who value working within our team and the consistent support they receive. We are big believers in acknowledging professionalism, hard work and commitment through our quarterly “Contractor of the Quarter” campaign.
Your management team are a diverse range of healthcare professionals specialising in different areas and you can expect the highest standard of support from us.
• Above award hourly rates with weekly pay
• Work within an established and Global Provider of Complex Care
• Backed by a strong management team and 24-hour consultant support
• Potential to build you portfolio with our other clients requiring nursing care
If this position sounds like you, please click apply now for this role. Alternatively, you can contact Megan on 1300 360 070 for a confidential discussion.You can also find out more about us via our website https://www.drakemedox.com.au/
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description Location: Melbourne | Eastern Metropolitan Job type: Not provided Organisation: Monash Health Salary: Salary not specified Occupation: Nursing Reference: 50160 Acknowledging th [...]
Nov 20, 2021 Melbourne, AU Why should you consider this opportunity? At Cosentino (www.cosentino.com) we are looking for an Designer Sales Manager Melbourne, who will have the opportunity to work [...]
Job Description Location: Melbourne | Southern Metropolitan Job type: Not provided Organisation: Monash Health Salary: Salary not specified Occupation: Nursing Reference: 48851 About Monash He [...]
Job Description Location: Melbourne | Southern Metropolitan Job type: Not provided Organisation: Monash Health Salary: Salary not specified Occupation: Nursing Reference: 50362 Acknowledging t [...]