Rezitech is a 100% Australian privately owned company which commenced trading in 1968, specialising in the industrial maintenance market. As sole Australian distributor for Belzona Polymerics for over 50+ years, Rezitech can offer a vast range of metal, rubber and concrete repair/protection materials to Australian industry. Rezitech also offers a range of other products and services including Vacuum Pump products and services, SpongeJet Abrasive Blasting Equipment, fully equipped engineering and machining workshops, ReziSafe range of products.
We look to welcome the right people into our Rezitech family and have the intention for this being a long term, win-win relationship.
Our first and major focus as a business is for caring and supporting our people.
An exciting opportunity exists for a suitably experienced Sales Consultant to join a well-established, progressive, Australian owned company. The role’s core focus involves servicing and development of our specialty industrial coatings maintenance and repair business (Belzona) throughout Victoria Australia. The applicant will also have the capability to market Rezitech’s extensive range of products into current and potential clients. An existing portfolio of clients will be handed over to the successful applicant for which they will be responsible for growing. So what does the role look like?
- Reporting into the National Sales Manager, this is an autonomous position for driven individuals
- Client visits to solve problems, promote products and maintain customer relationships
- Providing quotes to clients for products or services
- Canvassing your designated sales area for opportunities with new clients
- Maintaining client database and relevant reports to National Sales Manager
- Responsible for reaching achievable annual budget
- In depth product training will be provided on all products and services on offer to our clients.
Who are we after?
The successful candidate should demonstrate the following:
- Humble but confident
- Willing to learn
- Have great interpersonal skills
- Resilience and drive to work in an autonomous sales environment
- Values which align with our culture of People, Planet and Profit
- Some knowledge of the coatings industry would be beneficial however not imperative. Some of our best sales technicians didn’t have previous industry experience but were willingness to learn
A competitive salary package including fully maintained company vehicle will be provided.
For further information on this position, please email your cover letter and resume to [email protected]
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Description: At Probe Group, we're powered by passion, driven by curiosity, enriched by a purpose to do it better. We work hard and love a good challenge (or multiple). With clients spanning across [...]
Are you passionate about coffee? Would you love to give customers an insight into the fascinating world of coffee and assist them to own their very own premium Swiss-made fully automatic coffee machin [...]
Ready for a challenge? Opportunity to be a part of one of the most exciting sales and customer service teams in the Fleet Space – APPLY NOW! The story so far… Eclipx Group (FleetPlus, FleetPa [...]
THE FIRM people2people is an Australasian recruitment agency that has been established for over 16 years and is one of Australia and New Zealand's fastest-growing recruitment firms. Across our eigh [...]