Piptree Early Learning - Sunnybank Hills is excited to offer an opportunity to an extraordinary Early Childhood Teacher and Lead Educator.
You will be passionate about the value of play and love taking on this key role in preparing our children for their next milestones.
You should have a strong knowledge of the Queensland Kindergarten Learning Guideline and Early Years Learning Framework.
The successful candidates will be team player who is keen to create an inspiring, challenging, interesting, creative, collaborative place where the environment is the genuine '3rd teacher' and where 'learning is visible'.
Relationships are important to you. You'll develop strong, respectful, caring relationships with your children,
their families, and your colleagues, contributing to a culture of continuous learning and professionalism. We believe in an environment where we care for each other, we support each other to succeed - and allow our children to be everything that they want to be.
It should be noted, that the position is a Monday to Friday position.
Early Childhood Teacher requirements:
- An Early Childhood Teaching qualification (or have a diploma and studying towards achieving this qualification to satisfy current ACECQA requirements-with a likely completion date before the end of 2021 preferred).
- Experience in a genuine play-based EC environment (preferably LDC)
- A current First Aid, CPR, Asthma and Anaphylaxis certificates
- A current working with children's check (blue card)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills – with an ability to build strong relationships
- A positive, friendly and energetic approach to work
- A strong understanding of QKLG and EYLF, and the National Quality Standards (NQS).
Lead Educator requirements:
- A Diploma Early Childhood Education and Care (or studying towards) - Lead Educator OR
- A Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care (or studying towards) - Educators
- Sound relationship/team-building skills.
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills – including the ability to clearly express each child’s learning journey via educational software - Storypark.
- Familiarity and comfort with the Early Years Learning Framework and NQS – and able to contribute to the ongoing improvement of our professional standards.
- A current Blue Card (Paid), First Aid Certificate, and Asthma/Anaphylaxis Certificates.
- Knowledge, commitment and understanding of child safety, child protection and preparedness to undertake training/professional development opportunities in order to build competencies.
We'd love to hear from you if you are interested in being part of our team. In return, we can offer you supportive leadership and a dedicated, family-oriented environment, and above Award wages and Conditions. Please apply by providing your resume and cover letter outlining the position that you are applying for via the process link below.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
About Edge There's a certain feeling you get from working at Edge, it's the feeling that you're a part of something special. Something significant. So, if you're looking for the next chapter in your [...]
About us Aspen Community Early Learning Centre is a Not For Profit Early Childhood Centre. The Centre has been in operation, educating and caring for children in the local community since 1974. Our E [...]
Bring your passion for teaching students with a disability or with additional needs to Canberra. Disability Educators – Canberra Salary up to $112,930 (dependent on experience) +11.5% super Op [...]
With an amazing benefits scheme and dedicated work-life partners taking our educators on their career journey, Randstad Education aims to be the easiest education agency to work with. We are looking t [...]