About the business:
Oscar Hunt Tailors is one of Australia's leading and fastest-growing tailoring brands. We craft one-of-a-kind suits and shirts for work and special occasions. We deliver a unique experience to our clients, underpinned by very high-level customer service.
About the role:
As our showroom host, you will play a pivotal role in the delivery of high-quality service to our clients. Key tasks include:
- Welcoming clients to the showroom, and preparing them for their appointment;
- Responding to inbound client enquiries, and effectively communicating valuable information about the Oscar Hunt process and general suiting/menswear/womenswear advice;
- Managing the showroom calendars,
ensuring an efficient allocation of tasks across our fitting and tailoring staff;
- Ensuring that the delivery of a client's garments are on schedule;
- Effectively updating our client management system (CMS) following interactions with clients;
- Invoicing customer orders;
- Delivering "above and beyond" customer service;
- Managing the showroom “flow”;
- Client assistance where required including postage and dry cleaning;
- Preparing client garments prior to fitting.
Benefits and perks:
There are many great benefits to joining Oscar Hunt, including:
- We are a young and passionate team, and have cultivated a fun and stimulating work environment;
- There are many opportunities for advancement, both within Oscar Hunt, as well as related businesses;
- Strong mentorship and learning, with a focus on career advancement;
- We deal every day with a fun and interesting product, that is best in market;
- Great CBD location on Hardware Lane, close to many good restaurants and cafes.
Skills and experience:
Our showroom host is often the first and last touch point with our clients, so it is incredibly important that you have great interpersonal skills, and a warm demeanour.
In addition, the following skills are required:
- High attention to detail;
- Effective at multi-tasking and prioritising;
- Effective communicator, both spoken and written;
- Knowledge about menswear and style will be a bonus
- 2+ years in an administration role is ideal.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description Location: Melbourne | Eastern Metropolitan Job type: Not provided Organisation: Monash Health Salary: Salary not specified Occupation: Nursing Reference: 50160 Acknowledging th [...]
Nov 20, 2021 Melbourne, AU Why should you consider this opportunity? At Cosentino (www.cosentino.com) we are looking for an Designer Sales Manager Melbourne, who will have the opportunity to work [...]
Job Description Location: Melbourne | Southern Metropolitan Job type: Not provided Organisation: Monash Health Salary: Salary not specified Occupation: Nursing Reference: 48851 About Monash He [...]
Job Description Location: Melbourne | Southern Metropolitan Job type: Not provided Organisation: Monash Health Salary: Salary not specified Occupation: Nursing Reference: 50362 Acknowledging t [...]