Bank of Queensland
About the Role
This position will be responsible for leading the customer contact capability for KYC Operations and ensuring the AML / CTF operational objectives are met.
You will provide advice, leadership and guidance to the KYC Operations function and wider financial crime team.
- Effectively lead the day to day operations in contacting customers relating to KYC Operations – including KYC Refresh
- Take responsibility for the quality of operational delivery.
- Ensuring the team are well equipped and enabled to perform their roles and workforce planning is adequate.
- Assess potential risk of ML/TF, ensures appropriate processes are designed and implemented.
- Remain up to date with emerging AML/CTF trends and methodologies and regulatory requirements.
- Extensive experience in a similar role.
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant field
- Proven experience in leading teams within an AML / KYC or financial services contact centre environment
- Demonstrated sound knowledge of AML / CTF legislation
- Prior experience within a medium sized financial services institution
- Strong operational leadership experience preferably within the AML/CTF/KYC and/or contact centre environment
BOQ is one of Australia’s leading regional banks and provides a genuine alternative for Australian financial services customers and employees. Our purpose is to create prosperity for our customers, shareholders and people through empathy, integrity and by making a difference. Our ambition is to be known as the bold challenger bank; with multi-brands that are digitally enabled with a personal touch.
BOQ is passionate about providing opportunities for you to develop your career as we continuously adapt and deliver in a transformational and collaborative environment with a strong focus on community.
BOQ’s Inclusion vision is to foster a workspace that values and leverages difference and creates new possibilities, a place where our people feel confident to bring their best selves to work every day. We embrace difference and believe that our workforce should reflect the customers and communities that we serve.
In 2021 BOQ Group was awarded a Workplace Gender Equality Agency (WGEA) Employer of Choice for Gender Equality citation.
- Flexible working arrangements
- Discounted financial products
- Salary sacrificing options
- Paid parental leave with no minimum
- Paid volunteer days
- Purchase annual leave
- BUPA Corporate Plan
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- A ‘zero tolerance’ to Domestic and Family Violence (DFV) with active support for employees experiencing DFV
- Accessible work support through various practices, systems, office adjustments
- Gym, shopping, technology and travel offers
- 5 employee diversity network groups focusing on; First Nations Reconciliation Council, EPIC (LTBTIQA+), Multicultural, Gender and Early Career.
How to Apply
To apply for this role please follow the links or apply via our Careers Page [link removed].
The Bank of Queensland is committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People are encouraged to apply.
If you are successful for a role with the Bank of Queensland, it is a condition of employment that background screening is completed to ensure that the Bank complies with its obligations under the Anti-Money Laundering and Counter Terrorism Financing Act. These checks may include, but are not limited to: identity, verification, reference checks, criminal background checks, immigration checks, verification of academic qualifications, bankruptcy checks.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Connect are currently looking for forklift labourers for a busy warehouse in Brisbane's south. The roles available are paying $28+/hour: Storesperson (Day Shift) - Working 9am-5pm (Full time 38 [...]
- Work with a large marketing team - City fringe location - Write content for a range or platforms About the client: This exceptional opportunity will see you work within a thriving team of market [...]
Korean Tutors are required to deliver courses in our Brisbane Central Location. Mostly evening classes with some private tuition Native Speaking teachers are preferred. Experience is essential. Mu [...]
- APS Level 6, Ongoing - $80,665 - $91,713 + 15.4% super - Brisbane, Canberra, Melbourne or Sydney The Resilience Officer is a key role assisting the Bureau's resilience capability, including inciden [...]