Southern Cross Aerotech
Southern Cross Aerotech is the leading provider of labour support to the Australian Aviation market. Accordingly, we currently have an upcoming requirements for Avionics and Mechanical AME‘s for an immediate start working a 9 day fortnight (76Hrs) with industry best remuneration.
Rotary wing experience desired but not essenrial and to be considered for these positions the applicants require;
- Cert IV in Aeroskills (Avionics or Mechanical)
- Ability to obtain a baseline vetting security clearance that SCA can assist in obtaining.
- Undertake DAMP testing prior to commencement of contract
- Australian Citizen or have the right to reside and work in Australia
- Current Australian Drivers licence
Please Contact us on 1300 777 800 or email [Email hidden] for more information.
For further information on this position and others currently on offer, please call 1300 777 800 or visit www.scaerotech.com.au
Southern Cross Aerotech is an equal opportunity employer
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Connect are currently looking for forklift labourers for a busy warehouse in Brisbane's south. The roles available are paying $28+/hour: Storesperson (Day Shift) - Working 9am-5pm (Full time 38 [...]
- Work with a large marketing team - City fringe location - Write content for a range or platforms About the client: This exceptional opportunity will see you work within a thriving team of market [...]
Korean Tutors are required to deliver courses in our Brisbane Central Location. Mostly evening classes with some private tuition Native Speaking teachers are preferred. Experience is essential. Mu [...]
- APS Level 6, Ongoing - $80,665 - $91,713 + 15.4% super - Brisbane, Canberra, Melbourne or Sydney The Resilience Officer is a key role assisting the Bureau's resilience capability, including inciden [...]