Northern Land Council
Would you like to work for one of the largest and oldest Indigenous organisations in Australia which provides services to around 50,000 Aboriginal people in the Northern Territory?
About the NLC
We are responsible for assisting Aboriginal people in the Top End of the Northern Territory to acquire and manage their lands and seas. Our vision is to ensure that Aboriginal people benefit socially, culturally and economically from the secure possession of their land, waters and seas.
About the Role
Under the direction of the General Manager Corporate Services,
the Senior Reporting & Compliance Officer is responsible for overseeing all compliance and reporting requirements associated with NLC's Indigenous Economic Stimulus Package to ensure that the NLC remains compliant with all funding requirements, project activities and deliverables.
To thrive in this role you will have:
- Strong management and supervisory skills to lead a small team.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to liaise with a diverse range of stakeholders
- Previous experience in overseeing funding applications, including preparing service agreements and variations.
- Ability to design and implement a contemporary reporting and monitoring process.
- Work well under pressure in order to meet reporting deadlines.
Remuneration and Benefits:
- Full Time - 2 year contract - based in Darwin
- Salary: SPO - SOGB - $90,614 - $118,142 per annum plus allowances
- FBT exempt salary packaging benefits
- 13% superannuation contribution
- 5 weeks annual leave & 17.5% annual leave loading
Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander People are strongly encouraged to apply and special measures may be applied.
Please note COVID vaccinations are mandatory for all NLC staff.
How to Apply:
Apply via https://jobs.nlc.org.au/. If you are having any problems submitting your application please contact us on 08 8920 5213.
Maria Juan [email protected] or call (08) 8920 5212.
Applications Close: Sunday, 28 November 2021
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Executive Officer - Motorsports NTDrake International..- Darwin urgent.xecutive Officer - Motorsports urgent.rake Darwin are currently recruiting on behalf of Motorsports urgent for an exciting Execut [...]
Northern Territory Government JOB DESCRIPTION Job Title Specialist ICT Service Management Classification Band 3 Administrative Corporate Services Position No. 42554 Job Type Full Time [...]
About the role:The CDP Quality Assurance and Compliance is primarily responsible for reporting and maintaining documentary evidence of CDP’s performance. Reporting directly to the Performance Suppor [...]
Job description Agency Department of Territory Families, Housing Work unit Risk, Audit and Work Health and Safety and Communities Job title Manager Work Health and Safety Designation Senio [...]