The Ascott Limited is seeking a passionate Compliance & Administration Professional to join our Australian Cluster team. This role provides you the opportunity to innovate systems, promote enthusiasm for the industry and possess the motivation to work in an autonomous role.
In this role you will:
- Drive all aspects of cluster compliance matters across all functions e.g. accounting standards and treatment, Group policies and procedures, mandates and guidelines etc.
- Evaluate violations of rules, regulations, policies, procedures, and codes of conduct and recommend the initiation of investigative procedures
- Prepare regular management reports
- Be the custodian of Legal Documents and Company Secretarial Files for the cluster,
working closely with our Financial Controller and Regional General Manager
- Be the contact person with our HQ Corporate Secretary Department & local agent on Corporate Secretarial matters
Ideally you have:
- CA or CPA Certification
- Strong attention to detail
- One or more years experience in an Auditing/Compliance role
- Flexibility for occasional company travel within our Australian properties
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to maintain data integrity, confidentiality & professionalism
What we can give you:
- A collaborative and engaged team to work alongside
- Favourable employee leave benefits such as Family Leave, Volunteer Service Leave, Cultural Leave & Days for K's
- Ongoing learning & development
- To be part of the worlds leading Serviced Residence company
- The new normal is upon us so flexible working arrangements available!
If you meet the above criteria, please forward your resume along with covering letter.
The Ascott Limited is a member of CapitaLand. It is the largest international Serviced Residence owner-operator with more than 300 properties in over 100 cities spanning more than 25 countries across the Americas, Asia Pacific, Europe and the Gulf region.
Who are we?
The Ascott Limited is a member of CapitaLand. It is one of the leading international lodging owner-operators
with more than 700 properties in over 170 cities spanning more than 30 countries across Asia Pacific,
Europe, the Middle East, Africa and the USA. Its portfolio of serviced residence and hotel brands includes Ascott, Citadines, Citadines Connect, Somerset, Quest, The Crest Collection, lyf and the Tauzia portfolio of brands.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion ar [...]
Description: At Probe Group, we're powered by passion, driven by curiosity, enriched by a purpose to do it better. We work hard and love a good challenge (or multiple). With clients spanning across [...]
The Role We have an exciting opportunity to come and work for Toll Global Express in our workshop based at Melbourne Airport Business Park. Toll People are recruiting for Heavy Diesel Mechanics. [...]
We have an exciting opportunity to come and work for Toll in one of our newly upgraded workshops in the Western suburbs of Melbourne (Spotswood).▪ January 2022 start ▪ Supportive team culture ▪ [...]