i-Pharm Consulting Australia
Hospital Specialist Representative
Location: North Brisbane & Sunshine Coast
Global pharmaceutical company with a dedicated portfolio of specialty products focused on improving patient outcomes.
They are looking for a high energy, positive and driven sales representative to join their Queensland team to develop their CNS portfolio, increase sales and grow business within the assigned territory.
If you are a positive and entrepreneurial rep this could be the perfect opportunity for your next career move. Fantastic company with excellent culture. Close knit-team and extensive training provided.
- Competitive remuneration package with high earning potential
- Join an established company with a track record of phenomenal growth
- Dedicated training and onboarding provided
- Clear career progression with a fantastic opportunity for professional growth and advancement
- Exceed sales targets through unit growth over previous year and market share acquisition.
- Exceed the required standard of KPIs
- Work effectively in territory team, contributing to and driving team performance.
- Develop selling skills with customers, building credible and trusting relationships; and
- Develop and maintain a high level of technical/ professional knowledge and skill (including selling skills)
- Full Drivers Licence
- 2 Years minimum industry sales experience
- Proven experience of exceeding sales targets/KPI’s
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven ability to maintain and develop professional relationships
- Highly motivated and energetic
- Tertiary Qualifications in Science, Business, or related field
If you would like to discuss this opportunity or hear about other roles across the Life Sciences market, please feel free to contact Practice Lead Mollie Gunn [email protected]
ABOUT i-PHARM CONSULTING
i-Pharm Consulting is a specialist Recruitment Company servicing the global Pharmaceutical industry. We provide both permanent and contract staff to a wide range of Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, Biotechnology and Contract Research Organisations (CROs). i-Pharm has specific expertise in Clinical Research, Medical Affairs, Regulatory Affairs, Pharmacovigilance, Quality Assurance and Bioinformatics.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Connect are currently looking for forklift labourers for a busy warehouse in Brisbane's south. The roles available are paying $28+/hour: Storesperson (Day Shift) - Working 9am-5pm (Full time 38 [...]
- Work with a large marketing team - City fringe location - Write content for a range or platforms About the client: This exceptional opportunity will see you work within a thriving team of market [...]
Korean Tutors are required to deliver courses in our Brisbane Central Location. Mostly evening classes with some private tuition Native Speaking teachers are preferred. Experience is essential. Mu [...]
- APS Level 6, Ongoing - $80,665 - $91,713 + 15.4% super - Brisbane, Canberra, Melbourne or Sydney The Resilience Officer is a key role assisting the Bureau's resilience capability, including inciden [...]